FEW DUs OF THE FOLLOWING STATIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
Indore – DXAJabalpur – SFA, MDA, DXA, DUP(L), DUP(U)Kochi (Silver Sand Island) – MDA, DXAMohali (Sec-114)–MDA, DXA, SDA, LXA, PHC, PHBNainital (Khurpatal) – SFA, MDA Pune (Wagholi) – SFA, MDA, DXA, SDA, LXA Secunderabad (JJAY) – JJA
REVISION OF AWHO MASTER BROCHURE - JUL 1987
Master Brochure : amendments in Para 24(d) & Para 12(a)(v)MASTER BROCHURE JULY 87 (AS AMENDED UPTO 19 MAY 2014)
ELIGIBILITY RULE FOR JCOS AND OR – TO APPLY FOR A DWELLING UNIT
1. On 18 Feb 2009, a restriction had been placed vide which JCOs and OR and their widows were not eligible for DUs of SDA, LXA & Penthouse categories. The restriction has now been removed. JCOs/OR and their widows can now apply for all types of DUs.
2. Rule will be applicable for all new projects to be announced / advertised hereafter.
HARYANA AWHO PROJECTS
* ENHANCED COMPENSATION
REFUND OF PROJECT SURPLUS
Refund of project surplus funds to allottees is in progress in respect of certain projects. Annexure-I
duly filled to be submitted. Details be ascertained from Fin Sec if not received.
* CHECK LIST FOR SALE PURCHASE; * INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS THROUGH RTGS/NEFT OR INTERNET BANKING;
PREFERENTIAL ALLOTMENT TO EC MEMBERS/PATRONS
| (i) Bhubaneshwar Ph-I, Padmapani Vihar
|| (viii) Jai Jawan Awas Yojna – 2, Jaipur |
| (ii) Bhubaneshwar Ph-II, Padmapani Vihar
|| (ix) Jaipur Ph-IV, Vidhyadhar Ngr |
| (iii) Cochin, Marine Drive
|| (x) Jaipur Ph-V, Vidhyadhar Ngr |
| (iv) Goa, Panaji
|| (xi) Kolkata VIP Rd Ph-I, Bhaskar Roy Enclave |
| (v) Gurgaon – 43, Sujjan Vihar
|| (xii) Pune, Hadapsar Ph-I |
| (vi) Gurgaon – 56, Davinder Vihar
|| (xiii) Secunderabad, Ved Vihar Ph-IV |
| (vii) Jai Jawan Awas Yojna – 1, Jaipur
|| (xiv) Secunderabad, Ved Vihar Ph-V |
The policy of preferential allotment of DU in all projects of AWHO to serving/ex-member of Executive Committee / Patron stands cancelled with immediate effect.
Additional Funds demanded from allottees of certain projects’ listed here.
PROCEDURE OF ALLOTMENT OF SPECIFIC DU
PROCEDURE OF ALLOTMENT OF SPECIFIC DU & CAR PARKING ON NEARING COMPLETION OF A PROJECT BY HOLDING COMPUTERISED DRAW
RULE ON MORTGAGE OF DWELLING UNIT
| (i) Ambala, Bawa Vihar
|| (iii) Panchkula Sec -20, Sandeep Vihar |
| (ii) Gurgaon – 15 II, Vijay Rattan Vihar
|| (iv) Som Vihar |
IT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL AWHO MEMBERS TO OBTAIN AWHO PERMISSION IN WRITING (NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE) BEFORE TAKING LOAN FROM ANY LOANING AGENCY AGAINST THEIR DU.
(REF : PARA 84 OF MASTER BROCHURE JUL ‘87)
PANCHKULA SEC-20 (SANDEEP VIHAR)
REGISTRATION OF DU's SANDEEP VIHAR
NON-LODGING OF TITLE DEED WITH LOANING AGENCY
Allottees who are loanees of various nationalised banks/home finance companies/AGIF and taken over physical possession of flats are requested to lodge their title deeds in original with their loaning agencies.
REGISTRATION OF FLATS : NOIDA
NOIDA SECTORS 28,29,30,34,37 Register co-op flats or pay fine of Rs100 per day
REGISTRATION OF FLATS : DWARKA SECT 22/23
Clarification on Queries with respect to Sale / Transfer / Assignment of Conveyance Deed / Free Hold of DUs
* AWHO was allotted land for construction of Residential Project on Perpetual Lease Deed. As per the conditions of the lease, transfer is not permitted for a period of 10 years by DDA. Conditions of lease are binding and applicable over and above the conditions laid down in the AWHO Master Brochure.
* Case for waiver can only be taken up after expiry of the ten years.
* PART REFUND OF COMPENSATION.
* LIST CLEARED FOR REGN
Chennai (OMR Turnkey)
The Chennai OMR Project has now been opened to Assam Rifles,GREF, Air Force and Naval Personnel including widows of Air Force and Naval Personnel in receipt of family pension on first come first serve basis.
All AWHO registrants are requested to address all correspondence to MD, AWHO only. Addressing mail to a respective officer by name may delay action as he may be on leave/AoD during the period.
Please note that AWHO will in no way be held responsible for such delays if any.
ONUS OF CHANGE IN ADDRESS
1. Please inform changes in rank, address, e-mail ID and Mobile Phone on occurrence immediately.
2. The onus of intimation of the changes rests solely with the registrant.
3. AWHO will not be responsible in any way for representation at any level in this regard at a later stage.
* Kindly mention your mobile / Telephone number on reverse of the cheque/DD in addition to your AWHO Membership No.
Kindly do not issue cheque amount in excess of valid limit written on the cheque leaf.
JJAY SCHEMES ARE HENCEFORTH OPENED TO BOTH SERVING AND RETIRED JCOs/ORs IN THE RATIO OF 90 : 10.