FEW DUS OF THE FOLLOWING STATIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
Chennai (OMR) – SFA, SDAIndore – DXAJabalpur – MDA, DXA, DuplexKochi (Silver Sand Island) – MDA, DXA, SDAMohali (Sec-114)–MDA, DXA, SDANainital (Khurpatal) – MDA & SFA Pune (Wagholi) – SFA, MDA, DXA, SDA Secunderabad (Medchal) - 300, 240, 200, 120, 60 sq yd Thiruvananthapuram – SFA, MDA, DXA, SDA
HARYANA AWHO PROJECTS
* ENHANCED COMPENSATION
REFUND OF PROJECT SURPLUS
Refund of project surplus funds to allottees is in progress in respect of certain projects. Annexure-I
duly filled to be submitted. Details be ascertained from Fin Sec if not received.
* CHECK LIST FOR SALE PURCHASE; * INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS THROUGH RTGS/NEFT OR INTERNET BANKING;
DRAW RESULT : EWS SCHEME - SECT 49 GURGAON;
PREFERENTIAL ALLOTMENT TO EC MEMBERS/PATRONS
| (i) Bhubaneshwar Ph-I, Padmapani Vihar
|| (viii) Jai Jawan Awas Yojna – 2, Jaipur |
| (ii) Bhubaneshwar Ph-II, Padmapani Vihar
|| (ix) Jaipur Ph-IV, Vidhyadhar Ngr |
| (iii) Cochin, Marine Drive
|| (x) Jaipur Ph-V, Vidhyadhar Ngr |
| (iv) Goa, Panaji
|| (xi) Kolkata VIP Rd Ph-I, Bhaskar Roy Enclave |
| (v) Gurgaon – 43, Sujjan Vihar
|| (xii) Pune, Hadapsar Ph-I |
| (vi) Gurgaon – 56, Davinder Vihar
|| (xiii) Secunderabad, Ved Vihar Ph-IV |
| (vii) Jai Jawan Awas Yojna – 1, Jaipur
|| (xiv) Secunderabad, Ved Vihar Ph-V |
The policy of preferential allotment of DU in all projects of AWHO to serving/ex-member of Executive Committee / Patron stands cancelled with immediate effect.
COSTING BY PVT BUILDER vis AWHO
COSTING BY PVT BUILDER vis AWHO
Additional Funds demanded from allottees of certain projects’ listed here.
CLOSING OF DEMAND SURVEY-CHENNAI SRIPERUMBUDUR
| (i) Ambala, Bawa Vihar
|| (iii) Panchkula Sec -20, Sandeep Vihar |
| (ii) Gurgaon – 15 II, Vijay Rattan Vihar
|| (iv) Som Vihar |
“AWHO could not acquire land to launch its Group housing project at Sriperumbudur Chennai inspite of its best effors. Hence, it has been decided to refund the registration amount of registrants of Sriperumbudur, Chennai as per conditions laid down in the advertisement for the same. Refund cheque is being issued separately very shortly. Registrants are requested to intimate AWHO about their change of correspondence address, if any.”
Chennai OMR Project
1. The construction of AWHO housing project at OMR Chennai is going on in full swing. You may apply for the same separately in Form AH-30 along with the required amount of Registration plus commitment money.
2. JCOs/ OR can apply for Modern Apartment and Small Family Apartment types of Dwelling Units Only in OMR Chennai project.
DEMAND SURVEY TURNKEY PROJECT FOR LUDHIANA
The proposal for housing project at Ludhiana has not been found viable. The Demand survey for Ludhiana has consequently been shelved. Hence AWHO has decided to refund the registration amount RS. 10,000/- to its respectively registrants, as per conditions laid down in the advertisement for Demand survey. Refund cheque is being forwarded shortly.
PROCEDURE OF ALLOTMENT OF SPECIFIC DU
PROCEDURE OF ALLOTMENT OF SPECIFIC DU & CAR PARKING ON NEARING COMPLETION OF A PROJECT BY HOLDING COMPUTERISED DRAW
REVISION OF AWHO MASTER BROCHURE - JUL 1987
ELIGIBILITY RULE FOR JCOS AND OR – TO APPLY FOR A DWELLING UNIT
1. On 18 Feb 2009, a restriction had been placed vide which JCOs and OR and their widows were not eligible for DUs of SDA, LXA & Penthouse categories. The restriction has now been removed. JCOs/OR and their widows can now apply for all types of DUs.
2. Rule will be applicable for all new projects to be announced / advertised hereafter.* Provision to apply in more than one concurrent scheme.
* Eligibility to apply for second DU
RULE ON MORTGAGE OF DWELLING UNIT
IT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL AWHO MEMBERS TO OBTAIN AWHO PERMISSION IN WRITING (NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE) BEFORE TAKING LOAN FROM ANY LOANING AGENCY AGAINST THEIR DU.
(REF : PARA 84 OF MASTER BROCHURE JUL ‘87)
RELEASE OF SOCIETY FUNDS – JAIPUR SCHEMES
Consequent of regn of societies of Jaipur Ph-IV, Jaipur Ph-V, JJAY-1 and JJAY-2 schemes at Jaipur, Society Funds held with AWHO have been released to the Societies.
PANCHKULA SEC-20 (SANDEEP VIHAR)
REGISTRATION OF DU's SANDEEP VIHAR
NON-LODGING OF TITLE DEED WITH LOANING AGENCY
Allottees who are loanees of various nationalised banks/home finance companies/AGIF and taken over physical possession of flats are requested to lodge their title deeds in original with their loaning agencies.
REGISTRATION OF FLATS : NOIDA
NOIDA SECTORS 28,29,30,34,37 Register co-op flats or pay fine of Rs100 per day
REGISTRATION OF FLATS : DWARKA SECT 22/23
Clarification on Queries with respect to Sale / Transfer / Assignment of Conveyance Deed / Free Hold of DUs
* AWHO was allotted land for construction of Residential Project on Perpetual Lease Deed. As per the conditions of the lease, transfer is not permitted for a period of 10 years by DDA. Conditions of lease are binding and applicable over and above the conditions laid down in the AWHO Master Brochure.
* Case for waiver can only be taken up after expiry of the ten years.
* PART REFUND OF COMPENSATION.
* LIST CLEARED FOR REGN
Chennai (OMR Turnkey)
The Chennai OMR Project has now been opened to Assam Rifles,GREF, Air Force and Naval Personnel including widows of Air Force and Naval Personnel in receipt of family pension on first come first serve basis.
LAND AT GHAZIABAD
AWHO has purchased approx 23.62 acres of land from private party at Village Nistoli, Ghaziabad for its group housing project.
The land is located near Air Force Station Hindan, Ghaziabad.
ACHIEVEMENT OF AWHO FOR SEC-49,GURGAON
We are proud to announce that our AWHO colony at Sispal Vihar, Sector–49, Gurgaon is the first housing society in Gurgaon to have a dedicated 33 KV feeder for itself.
This dedicated feeder will ensuremostly fault free power supply to our AWHO colony.
PURCHASE OF LAND AT OOTY
AWHO has purchased 8.28 acres plots for its group housing project at Village Ootacamund Rural, Ooty.
All AWHO registrants are requested to address all correspondence to MD, AWHO only. Addressing mail to a respective officer by name may delay action as he may be on leave/AoD during the period.
Please note that AWHO will in no way be held responsible for such delays if any.
ONUS OF CHANGE IN ADDRESS
1. Please inform changes in rank, address, e-mail ID and Mobile Phone on occurrence immediately.
2. The onus of intimation of the changes rests solely with the registrant.
3. AWHO will not be responsible in any way for representation at any level in this regard at a later stage.
Aim and salient aspects of Turnkey Project of AWHO.
* Kindly mention your mobile / Telephone number on reverse of the cheque/DD in addition to your AWHO Membership No.
Kindly do not issue cheque amount in excess of valid limit written on the cheque leaf.
JJAY SCHEMES ARE HENCEFORTH OPENED TO BOTH SERVING AND RETIRED JCOs/ORs IN THE RATIO OF 90 : 10.