Latest Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 17-11-2020)
REFUND : JJAY BAHADURGARH
1. Refer web update dt 10 Aug 2020.
2. It has been observed over past few years that during the monsoon season, complete site gets submerged in water. There is no drainage system provided by local authorities on this plot and entire sewage of the area gets drained into AWHO land. HQ AWHO has been in touch with HUDA and Municipal Corporation for resolving the issue, however, HUDA did nothing to resolve the problem.
3. In view of the above, option exercised by considerable number of allottees to withdraw from project and keeping in view the unsuitability of land for construction due to sewage and water logging, it has been decided at appropriate level to discontinue with construction of DUs at JJAY Bahadurgarh. The amount deposited by allottees with AWHO shall be refunded to allottees with interest.
5. The amount shall be refunded in the account of allottee after receipt of these details / docus.
Latest Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 10-08-2020)
BAHADURGARH JJAY : LATEST UPDATE
Latest Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 19-07-19)
POSTPONEMENT OF INSTALMENTS
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 14-06-19)
REVISED PAYMENT SCHEDULE BAHADURGARH PROJECT
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 07-03-19)
POSTPONEMENT OF INSTALMENTS : JAI JAWAN AWAS YOJANA BAHADURGARH PROJECT
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 24-01-19)
BAHADURGARH JJAY : WITHDRAWAL PENALTY ON WITHDRAWAL AFTER ISSUE OF BOOKING LETTER
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 20-12-18)
RERA REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 19-12-18)
The project has been registered with RERA and construction has commenced. Booking letters are being issued to allottees.
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 16-11-16)
Keeping in view the present bank scenario, due to demonetization of currency, last date of conversion from Demand Survey to Annual Registration for JJAY Bahadurgarh project has been extended from 21 Nov 2016 to 19 Dec 2016.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FOR JJAY BAHADURGARH (RAJIV VIHAR)
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 22-08-16)
CONVERSION OF DEMAND SURVEY REGISTRATION TO ANNUAL REGISTRATION
FRESH REGISTRATION CLOSED WEF 22 AUG 2016.
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 10-06-16)
BHUMI PUJAN : RAJIV VIHAR AWHO RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX, BAHADURGARH
* Shortlisting of Architects is completed. Final selection process is in progress and is likely to be completed by 2nd week of Jun 16.
BAHADURGARH (JJAY) : LEVY OF ENHANCED COMPENSATION BY GOVT OF HARYANA
Article published in EconomicTimes
Article published in AmarUjala
Article published JagranJosh