JAI JAWAN AWAS YOJNA AT ALLAHABAD
EXISTING REGISTRANTS OF JJAY ALLAHABAD PROJECT NEED NOT APPLY
1. AWHO has 4.98 acres of land at Allahabad (Kalindipuram). The site is approximately 6 km from New Cantt, 5.5 km from Main Railway Station and 1.5 km from Subedar Ganj Railway Station. The project will be launched only in case adequate demand exists.
2. Retired / Serving JCOs & Other Ranks (OR) of Army and widows of Army personnel who are in receipt of family pension as well as parents of unmarried fatal battle casualties interested in a dwelling unit for Jai Jawan Awas Yojna at Allahabad station should submit application (format available in our website www.awhosena.in under link `DOWNLOAD FORMS’) with a demand draft of Rs 10,000/- as Commitment Money in favour of MD AWHO payable at New Delhi.
3. Seniority will be fixed on first come first serve basis and will count from the date of demand draft of commitment money. All waitlisted registrants of completed JJAY in Allahabad will get preference over fresh registrants.
1. If the project does not take off within three years, the commitment money will be refunded without any deduction and no interest will be paid.
2. In case of premature withdrawal by an applicant i.e before the announcement of scheme or before a period of 3 years, the commitment money will be returned after deduction of 2% handling charges and no interest will be paid.
3. Existing allottees of other AWHO projects can also apply but they will be placed in Priority-II.