Latest Update as on 08-03-19
Regn has been closed wef 07 Mar 2019
Update as on 22-05-18
Update as on 07-02-17
DEMAND SURVEY FOR ALLAHABAD (KALINDIPURAM) OPENED WEF 09 FEB 2017 TO 09 APR 2017
Demand Survey for a JJAY project at Allahabad (Kalindipuram) has been ongoing wef 28 Feb 2014. However, due to low subscription it is being closed and a fresh regular project for all ranks is being planned now. A Demand Survey is thus being done to ascertain the demand for DUs for all ranks (Serving & Retired) for Allahabad (Kalindipuram). The project will be launched only in case adequate demand exists. Click here to know more.
Update as on 03-02-17
JAI JAWAN AWAS YOJNA AT ALLAHABAD
EXISTING REGISTRANTS OF JJAY ALLAHABAD PROJECT NEED NOT APPLY
1. AWHO has 4.98 acres of land at Allahabad (Kalindipuram). The site is approximately 6 km from New Cantt, 5.5 km from Main Railway Station and 1.5 km from Subedar Ganj Railway Station. The project will be launched only in case adequate demand exists.
2. Retired / Serving JCOs & Other Ranks (OR) of Army and widows of Army personnel who are in receipt of family pension as well as parents of unmarried fatal battle casualties interested in a dwelling unit for Jai Jawan Awas Yojna at Allahabad station should submit application (format available in our website www.awhosena.in under link `DOWNLOAD FORMS’) with a demand draft of Rs 10,000/- as Commitment Money in favour of MD AWHO payable at New Delhi.
3. Seniority will be fixed on first come first serve basis and will count from the date of demand draft of commitment money. All waitlisted registrants of completed JJAY in Allahabad will get preference over fresh registrants.
1. If the project does not take off within three years, the commitment money will be refunded without any deduction and no interest will be paid.
2. In case of premature withdrawal by an applicant i.e before the announcement of scheme or before a period of 3 years, the commitment money will be returned after deduction of 2% handling charges and no interest will be paid.
3. Existing allottees of other AWHO projects can also apply but they will be placed in Priority-II.