Latest Update (as on 05-05-14)WILLINGNESS FOR DEMAND SURVEY (JJAY SCHEME) BAHADURGARH, ROHTAK & JHAJJAR
1. Reference advertisement dated 28 Aug 2011 for Demand Survey Bahadurgarh, Rohtak & Jhajjar and your application form for registration for the said scheme.
2. A case was taken up with Govt of Haryana by HQ Western Command to waive off the “Enhanced Compensation” clause, but the same was not agreed to by the Govt. Launching a project on the land allotted by HUDA may invite “Enhanced Compensation” from the allottees at unspecified intervals and repeatedly, even after completion of the project.
3. Based on the current land cost and construction cost, the tentative cost of DU of approx 700 sq ft at Bahadurgarh, Rohtak & Jhajjar will be Rs 25.00 lakhs. Actual cost of DUs will be intimated once planning/contract is finalized. The cost of DUs may further increase if “Enhanced Compensation” is sought by HUDA, which cannot be predicted at this stage.
4. In view of the above, you are requested to forward your willingness/unwillingness for the said project as per format attached at Appx A to enable us to take further action to finalize the land issue. Your reply is required to reach at this HQ by 31 May 2014.
REGISTRATION OPEN TO ASCERTAIN VIABILITY OF PROJECT (DEMAND SURVEY SCHEME)
Efforts are being made to acquire land.
1. JCOs/OR and their widows in receipt of family pension can apply. JJAY SCHEMES ARE OPEN TO BOTH SERVING AND RETIRED JCOs/ORs IN THE RATIO OF 90 : 10
Configuration & Cost