* Allottees of Kolkata Ph-II Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project.
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Kolkata Ph-II Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000142
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : SYNB0009122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Latest Update : Bhaskar Roy Enclave (as on 19-04-17)
Progress of work is 99% as on 31 Mar 2017.
Update : Bhaskar Roy Enclave (as on 15-03-17)
Govt of West Bengal has announced a rebate of 20 % on stamp duty for registration within a year of completion of house.
To avail the rebate announced by the West Bengal Govt, allottees of VIP Road Kolkata (Ph II) project are permitted to register their allotted DUs after 01 Apr 2017. However the allottees are advised to complete the registration by paying the stamp duty in one go and not in instalments.
Progress of work is 99% as on 28 Feb 2017.
Update : Bhaskar Roy Enclave (as on 03-01-17)
Progress of work is 91% as on 31 Dec 2016.
UPDATE : KOLKATA PHASE–II
The final costing of the project has been finalized and is Final Statement of Accounts (FSA) is under issue. This will include last instalment as well as cost of parking. A time period of 45 to 60 days is given to enable allottees. The FSA is likely to be issued by last week of Dec 16. The handing over, therefore, is likely to commence by first week of Mar 17.
The delay from Dec 16 to Mar 17 is due to non availability of labour as a fall out of demonetization.
Update : Bhaskar Roy Enclave (as on 07-11-16)
The progress of work is approx 89% as on 31 Oct 2016.
Update : Bhaskar Roy Enclave (as on 12-09-16)
The progress of work is approx 87% as on 31 Aug 2016.
Update : Bhaskar Roy Enclave (as on 08-08-16)
UPDATE : KOLKATA PHASE–II
1. Due to concerted efforts, the work on site has recommenced and reasonable progress has been achieved. Contractor is being pressurized to further increase the resources and expedite completion.
2. It is expected to commence the handing/ taking over in Dec 2016 as scheduled.
Update : Bhaskar Roy Enclave (as on 08-07-16)
UPDATE : KOLKATA PHASE–II
1. Due to inadequate resources infusion by the Contractor, the progress at site is slow (almost standstill). However, continuous efforts are on to expedite the progress. Meeting with the top management has been held to expedite the work. An arrangement to increase the pace of work has been formalized as an MOU with the main Contractor. The work is likely to be commenced in fortnight time and is expected to finish by Sep 16. The allottees will be kept updated.
2. PDC has been revised from Apr 16 to Sep 16 and handing/ taking over of DUs will commence tentatively from 01 Dec 16.
The progress of work is approx 84% as on 30 Jun 2016.
Draw for specific floor & parking held on 18 Feb 2016.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FOR PH-II CLOSED.
REVISION OF PAYMENT SCHEDULE
1. Further to HQ AWHO letter of even No dt 17 Nov 2014.
2. The instalment of 15% cost of DU has been further postponed from 01 Sep 2015 to 31 Dec 2015.
3. PDC of the project has also been revised from Dec 2015 to Apr 2016.
4. There is no change in the amount of instalment and other terms and conditions given in the booking letter.
5. The inconvenience caused due to this unavoidable postponement is regretted.
* Structural work, brick work and external plastering completed.
* Work on Ext services in progress.
Certain changes in the Club House proposed by the User Committee have been incorporated.
w.e.f. 30 JUL 2014
Stilt plus 5 storeys with lifts.
Construction of Club House was planned but has been held in abeyance for the time being.
Army personnel (serving/retired), widows of army personnel and parents of unmarried Fatal Battle/ Other Casualties (if applying within five years of demise of their child) who are in receipt of family pension are eligible to apply. All the above categories should not be owners/allottees/ registrants in any other AWHO scheme.
Owners/Allottees (even those who have disposed off their earlier property allotted by AWHO) and existing registrants of Spot/Annual Registration schemes are not eligible to apply.
Note :- Serving/retired JCOs/OR and their widows who are in receipt of family pension can apply only for MDA & TA units.
Probable Date of Completion
Army Welfare Housing Organisation
C/o HQ Eastern Command, Engineers Branch,
Fort Willaim, Kolkata - 700021
MIL - 6665
2 Kms South of Kolkata Airport on VIP Road in the complex of AWHO Project on VIP Road Phase-I.
Configuration & Cost
Type of DUs
Approx Super Area (sq ft)
Tentative Cost (Rs. in lacs)
Regn & App Fee (Rs.)
Living/Dining Room, One Bedroom, Study, Kitchen, One Toilet, One WC and Balcony.
Living Room, Dining Room, Two Bedrooms, Kitchen, Two Toilets and Balconies.
Living Room, Dining Room, Three Bedrooms, Kitchen, Three Toilets and Balconies.
Living Room, Dining Room, Three Bedrooms, Study, Kitchen, Three Toilets and Balconies.