Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 24-01-19)
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 20-12-18)
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 19-12-18)
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 16-11-16)
Keeping in view the present bank scenario, due to demonetization of currency, last date of conversion from Demand Survey to Annual Registration for JJAY Bahadurgarh project has been extended from 21 Nov 2016 to 19 Dec 2016.
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 22-08-16)
FRESH REGISTRATION CLOSED WEF 22 AUG 2016.
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 10-06-16)
* Shortlisting of Architects is completed. Final selection process is in progress and is likely to be completed by 2nd week of Jun 16.
BAHADURGARH (JJAY) : LEVY OF ENHANCED COMPENSATION BY GOVT OF HARYANA
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN.
1. JCOs/OR can apply. JJAY SCHEMES ARE OPEN TO BOTH SERVING AND RETIRED JCOs/OR IN THE RATIO OF 90 : 10
Please see table on home page for eligibility.
LATEST PROGRESS ON JJAY, BAHADURGARH (JB1) PROJECT (RAJIV VIHAR)
Highlights on progress of the JJAY, Bahadurgarh project is as under :-
1. Complex lies on main sector road in Sector 7.
2. Registered with RERA, Haryana.
3. Complex is only 700 meter away from Delhi Metro Station.
4. HUDA shopping complex is coming up adjacent to this complex.
5. 473 No of car parking for 300 DUs catered for.
6. Project has central amenities like Community Hall having modern facilities/disabled soldiers friendly, Guard Room & Shops.
7. Complex has concrete road network.
8. Structural design and ground improvement vetted by IIT Roorkee.
9. Haryana Building code 2017 adopted.
10. National building code 2016 adopted.
Configuration & Cost