Latest Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 20-03-18)
LATEST PROGRESS ON JJAY, BAHADURGARH (JB1) PROJECT (RAJIV VIHAR)
Highlights on progress of the JJAY, Bahadurgarh project is as under :-
1. Complex lies on main sector road in Sector 7.
2. Being registered with RERA, Haryana.
3. Complex is only 700 meter away from Delhi Metro Station.
4. HUDA shopping complex is coming up adjacent to this complex.
5. 473 No of car parking for 300 DUs catered for.
6. Project has central amenities like Community Hall having modern facilities/disabled soldiers friendly, Guard Room & Shops.
7. Complex has concrete road network.
8. Structural design and ground improvement vetted by IIT Roorkee.
9. Haryana Building code 2017 adopted.
10. National building code 2016 adopted.
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 12-12-18)
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 16-11-16)
Keeping in view the present bank scenario, due to demonetization of currency, last date of conversion from Demand Survey to Annual Registration for JJAY Bahadurgarh project has been extended from 21 Nov 2016 to 19 Dec 2016.
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 22-08-16)
FRESH REGISTRATION CLOSED WEF 22 AUG 2016.
Update : Rajiv Vihar (as on 10-06-16)
* Shortlisting of Architects is completed. Final selection process is in progress and is likely to be completed by 2nd week of Jun 16.
BAHADURGARH (JJAY) : LEVY OF ENHANCED COMPENSATION BY GOVT OF HARYANA
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN.
1. JCOs/OR can apply. JJAY SCHEMES ARE OPEN TO BOTH SERVING AND RETIRED JCOs/OR IN THE RATIO OF 90 : 10
Please see table on home page for eligibility.
Configuration & Cost
* The planning of the project has been finalised and the details of Dwelling Units (DUs) proposed to be constructed are as under :-
Ser No Type of DU No of DUs Approx Super
Area (Sq Ft)
Tentative Cost of DU
Including Parking in Lacs)
(a) 2BHK JJA 464 807 23 to 25
* The Project will have multi storeyed towers with basement alongwith Ancillary Building including all internal and external services i.e, Sewerage, Boundary Walls, Road Path, Area Drainage, Water Supply, etc. The tentative cost of dwelling units shown above includes the following :-
- Share of Community Hall to be constructed and subsequently handed over to the RWA.
- Share of Shopping Centre with few convenience shops required to be constructed as per the state bye laws. These shall also be subsequently handed over to the RWA for operation, including the income generated from them.
* Tentative cost of dwelling unit mentioned at Para 3 above is inclusive of cost of parking.
* The tentative major specifications planned to be provided in the DUs are as under :-
- RCC frame structure suitably designed as per relevant IS Codes.
- Flooring. Vitrified in Drawing/Dining/Bedroom and ceramic tiles in Kitchen and Toilets.
- Doors. Flush doors duly painted.
- Windows. Aluminium.
- Toilet/Kitchen Counter. Granite.
- Internal Wall finishes. Acrylic distemper.
- CP Fittings & Sanitaryware. Branded.