Latest Update : Nilakantan Vihar (as on 08-10-15)REGISTRATION OF DU’s FOR NILAKANTAN VIHAR JJAY AWHO, BELGAUM
* Sub Registrar Belgaum has informed that the rates for purpose of regn of JJAY DUs are as follows :-
(a) Stamp duty - 5.65%.
(b) Regn fees - 1%
* Approved rate of DUs in multi storied bldg is @ Rs 2650/- per Sq ft in Benkanhalli.
* Total cost of regn will be Rs 1,09,725.00 (Rupees one lakh nine thousand seven hundred and twenty five only).
* Registration of DU’s has commenced at Sub Registrar office Belgaum.
Required Documents :-
AADHAR CARD/ ELECTION CARD
PHOTOS : 02.
AMOUNT REQUIRED :99,000/-
TIME REQUIRED :6 WORKING DAYS
* Project has been completed.
* Final Statement of accounts and handing/taking over instruction has been issued.
* Handing over of DUs has commenced wef 15 May 2014. 249 DUs have been handed over as on 04 Feb 2015.
All allottees who have made full payment & obtained clearance letter from HQ AWHO, are requested to take over immediately to avoid inconvenience later on.
Belgaum JJAY (Neelakantan Vihar) was inaugurated by Brig. Santosh Kurup, SM**, Station Commander Belgaum, on 17 Jan 2015.
DEVELOPMENT IN BELGAUM
1. Karnataka Housing Board Colony is already under construction close to AWHO colony.
2. Mini Secretariat of Karnataka Govt is under construction at Belgaum.
3. Engineering college namely Angadi Institute of Technology is functioning from this year at a location only 500 mts from AWHO site.
SchemeANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN FOR PHASE-II OPEN
264 Dwelling units in Phase-I have been constructed in ground / stilt plus two storeyed configuration.
The site is located about 3km from the Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Center, near Karnataka Housing Board Layout.
The project consists of 264 Dwelling units in 13 Blocks. Each block will be of ground floor/part stilt plus two stories. A community hall, 04 shops place for a cafeteria and society office are being provided.
A community hall with few shops, space for a small cafeteria and society office has been planned. Adequate green spaces and lawns are being provided.
(i) Serving/Retired JCOs and Other Ranks (OR) and their widows who are in receipt of family pension provided they are not in possession of any other DU from the AWHO or are not allottees/registrants in any other AWHO schemes.
(ii) PBOR who have served/serving in TA continuously for ten years without any break.
(iii) APS PBOR who have completed ten years continuous service in APS
Note: The categories at (ii) & (iii) above will be considered, after Regular Army personnel (PBOR) are considered for allotment, at the time of issue of booking letters.
Probable Date of Completion
Handing/Taking over in progress.
Army Welfare Housing Organisation
Bldg No T-61, Near Stn HQ
Telephone Number :-0831-2490191
Configuration & Cost
Type of DUs and Configuration No of DUs Details of Accommodation Approx Super Area
Revised Tentative Cost (Rs) Registration Amount (Rs) Jai Jawan Appts
264 Two Bedrooms, Multipurpose Room, one Toilet, one WC, Kitchen and Verandah/ Balcony 645 Latest Costing 30,500/- (including Rs 500/- Application Fee - Non refundable)