Latest Update : Mohit Vihar (as on 10-11-17)
Update : Mohit Vihar (as on 14-07-16)
The costing of Ghaziabad project has near parity with the adjacent private builders, alongwith having the following additional advantages over them:-
* The usable carpet area in the AWHO project as a ratio of the super area is much higher i.e, above 60% in AWHO project while the adjacent private builders are only at 50 – 53%.
* The density of DUs in AWHO project is 60 DUs / acre while it is in the order of 100 to 200 DUs/acre in the adjacent projects. This results in more open / green area.
* Ownership of common amenities such as club house, shopping complex, school, etc shall be transferred to RWA in the AWHO project, while the private builders retain the same and utilize them for their own commercial purposes.
Update (as on 01-07-16)
Letter for revised tentative cost of DUs
* To applicants who have requested for withdrawal.
* To applicants who have not converted from Demand Survey to Annual Registration.
SchemeANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN
AWHO has purchased approx 24.65 acres of land from private party at Village Nistoli, Ghaziabad for its group housing project.
The land is located near Air Force Station Hindan, Ghaziabad.
As per Master Brochure.
Configuration & Cost
Pls see "latest costs"