* Allottees of Indore Ph-II Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project.
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Indore Ph-II Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000157
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : SYNB0009122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Latest Update : Uday Vihar (as on 24-11-16)
AG VISIT : 21 NOV 2016. Photos under "project progress".
Update : Uday Vihar (as on 26-09-16)
Project is complete and Handing taking over commenced 19 Sep 2016.
Progress of work is approx 99% as on 31Aug 2016.
Update : Uday Vihar (as on 08-08-16)
* Progress of work is approx 98% as on 31 Jul 2016.
Update : Uday Vihar (as on 08-07-16)
* Progress of work is approx 96% as on 30 Jun 2016.
* Structural work completed.
* Sample flat ready.
* Finishes under progress.
INDORE PHASE-II (UDAY VIHAR) PROJECT : TRANSITION MANAGEMENT
1. Indore phase-II (Uday Vihar) project is nearing completion. Handing / taking over of dwelling units (DUs) will commence with effect from Jul 2016.
2. Based on feedback from the environment, Executive Committee has approved implementation of ‘Transition Management’ by a Professional Facilities Management Agency for better management of facilities and central services leading to enhanced level of user satisfaction. Indore project has been selected as pilot project for implementation. All allottees will be charged Monthly Maintenance Charge at the rate of Rs 2.00 per Sq ft per month for a duration of 18 months. This amount will be included in the Statement of account to be issued shortly alongwith the Handing / Taking over instructions.
REVISION OF PAYMENT SCHEDULE : INDORE PH-II
The Project is progressing satisfactorily. Keeping in view the achievable work progress on ground; and to further fine tune the liability of payment on allottees, it has been decided to revise / postpone the payment schedule of the allottees of the project, as under :-
Due Date For Read 3 20% Cost of DU 13 May 2014 13 Nov 2014 4 20% Cost of DU 11 Sep 2014 11 Mar 2015 5 15% Cost of DU 15 Jan 2015 15 Jul 2015
There is no change in the amount of instalment and other terms and conditions. There is also no change with regards to the due date of 1st and 2nd installments.
Allottees who have already made lumpsum payment as per Para 4 (a) of the Booking letter may ignore this communication.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN
A small Community Hall is planned in the stilt portion of one of the blocks.
Serving / Retired Army personnel and their widows who are in receipt of family pension and also parents of Unmarried Fatal Battle/ Other Casualties getting family pension are eligible to apply. Assam Rifles and GREF personnel may also apply.
Probable Date of Completion
Handing/ taking over in progress.
Army Welfare Housing Organisation
Plot 64, Slice No 2, Opp Atal Khel Parisar
Scheme No 78, Vijay Nagar
Tele: 0731- 2551428(L)
Configuration & Cost
Super Area (sq ft)