* Allottees of Jabalpur Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project.
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Jabalpur Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000220
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : SYNB0009122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Latest Update : Anup Vihar (as on 10-11-17)
Update : Anup Vihar (as on 08-11-17)
Update : Anup Vihar (as on 10-08-17)
Update : Anup Vihar (as on 09-05-17)
Update : Anup Vihar (as on 02-05-17)
Update : Anup Vihar (as on 02-02-17)
Progress of work is 80% as on 31 Jan 2017.
Update : Anup Vihar (as on 29-11-16)
Progress of work is 74% as on 31 Oct 2016
Update : Anup Vihar (as on 10-10-16)
Progress of work is 70% as on 30 Sep 2016.
Update : Anup Vihar (as on 10-08-16)
Progress of work is 60.50% as on 31 Jul 2016
Update : Anup Vihar (as on 01-08-16)
Update : Anup Vihar (as on 08-07-16)
Prog of work is 57% as on 30 Jun 2016.
Sample flats of the following type of DUs are ready :-
- Indep Bungalow.
- Lower Duplex.
- Deluxe Apartment.
- Allottees are welcome to visit the sample flats and give suggestions, which shall be implemented, if found to be technically and contractually feasible
Construction commenced on 27 Nov 2014.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN
8 acres of land is acquired on Mandla road, 4km from cantt boundary.
136 DUs in various categories are under construction.
Amenities / Highlights(a) Superior design, Earth quake resistant RCC framed structure, designed for seismic zone IV.
(b) Club House, Convenient shopping, power back up etc. Lifts in multi storeyed blocks (DXA and MDA).
(c) Green parks, gated community, rain water harvesting, sewage treatment plant and eco-friendly green project.
(d) The site is on a hill feature and provides all round unrestricted view of the surroundings.
Army personnel (serving/retired), their widows & also parents of unmarried Fatal Battle/ Other Casualties [if applying within five years of demise of their son/ward (Army personnel)]who are in receipt of family pension are eligible to apply. Those who have applied in Demand Survey for various other stations are also eligible to apply.
The applicant/wife/dependent children should not own any residential property in Jabalpur, which has been allotted by any Govt. agency like Jabalpur Development Authority etc.
Probable Date of Completion
Configuration & Cost
1. Based on suggestions from certain allottees, some minor amdts have been carried out in the layout of the DUs. This has resulted in some changes in the super area and correspondingly the estimated cost.
2. Accordingly the final estimated cost to be indicated to all allottees in the booking letter is as under :-
Ser No Type of DU Approx Super Area (Sq ft) Cost (Rs in lacs) (a) Lower Duplex 1963 plus 312 sq ft terrace & porch area For Latest Costing Click Here (b) Upper Duplex 2136 plus 320 sq ft terrace & porch area (c) Indep Bungalow 1792 plus 440 sq ft terrace & porch area (d) Deluxe Apartment 1363 (e) Modern Apartment 1050 (f) SFA 990
Note : The car parking for the Indep Bungalow and Duplex (lower & upper types) is included in the above cost. However for the Deluxe, Modern & SFA apartments the same shall be charged extra as per the type and area of parking finally allotted.