* Allottees of Lucknow 8B Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project. Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Lucknow 8B Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000195
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : SYNB0009122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Latest Update : Bahadur Vihar (as on 05-01-17)
Latest Update : Bahadur Vihar (as on 03-01-17)
Progress of work is 25% as on 30 Dec 2016.
BAHADUR VIHAR, LUCKNOW (VAY; 8B)
Construction is on at full swing. The site is close to Amar Shaheed Path and provides easy approach to NH 25 & NH 24B. The PDC for the project is Dec 2019.
Few dwelling units are available for allotment on first-come-first-serve basis.
The details of building plans, specifications etc. are available here.
Costing for DUs is as follows:
Type of DU Area (Sq Ft) Cost (lacs) Small Family Apartment 1050 37.48 Modern Apartment 1240 44.27 Deluxe Apartment 1500 53.54
Update : Bahadur Vihar (as on 02-12-16)
Update : Bahadur Vihar (as on 30-11-16)
Progress of work is 23% as on 30 Nov 2016.
The deposition of commitment amount of Rs. 2.5 lakhs alongwith application form for registration is discontinued with immediate effect.
Update : Bahadur Vihar (as on 11-11-16)
Update : Bahadur Vihar (as on 21-10-16)
Progress of work is 22% as on 16 Oct 2016.
Update : Bahadur Vihar (as on 04-10-16)
Progress of work is 18% as on 30 Sep 2016.
Update : Bahadur Vihar (as on 15-09-16)
Progress of work is 12% as on 10 Sep 2016.
Update : Bahadur Vihar (as on 18-08-16)
Present progress of work is 10% as on 15 Aug 2016.
Update : Bahadur Vihar (as on 02-05-16)
* Annual Registration open.
* Serving / Retired Army personnel and their widows who are in receipt of family pension and also parents of Unmarried Fatal Battle/Other Casualties getting family pension are eligible to apply.
* The applicant/spouse/dependent/minor children/divorced daughter should not own any residential property in Lucknow allotted by UP Awas Evam Vikash Parishad and should not own more than one residential property allotted by the said authority.
Probable Date of Completion
Configuration & Cost
Pls see "latest costs"