Latest Update : Sandeep Vihar (as on 22-12-16)
Though the project is completed and handing over is in progress, update of the project and Minutes of Meetings held are being uploaded on website.
You are requested to visit the website regularly for updates please.
Update : Sandeep Vihar (as on 14-12-16)
Update : Sandeep Vihar (as on 20-10-16)
Please click here for the attachments concerning Formation of RWA/ Association/ Managing Committee under the Provisions of KAOA 1972 - Bangalore Whitefield. It is intimated that Form ‘B’ is to be signed by the primary allottee. Date may be left blank. The sale deed is to be self-attested on each and every page by the allottee. All documents be submitted to the PD, Whitefield at the earliest for further action.
Update : Sandeep Vihar (as on 20-09-16)
RETICULATED GAS CONNECTIONS : H BLOCK OF BANGALORE,
1. It is hereby intimated that as part of the project, Reticulated Gas Connection is being provided by AWHO. The Project Director (PD) and his team have been pursuing the vendor so as to complete this work at the earliest. However, work is getting hampered due to inaccessibility to certain DUs as they are either locked or the tenants are not making the premises available. The expenditure for installation of the Reticulated Gas Connection has already been charged to all allottees. It is in the allottees interest to contact the Project Director and get the Reticulated Gas Connection fitted at the earliest as the vendor has been given time till 30 Nov 2016 to complete the balance installations.
INTERCOM FACILITY (FIBER TO THE HOME (FTTH)
1. It is intimated that as part of the package of your completed DU, Fibre To The Home (FTTH) which includes intercom, is to be provided by AWHO. The Project Director (PD) and his team have been pursuing with the vendor to get the work completed in all DUs. However, the work is hampered by inaccessibility to certain DUs either due to the DU being locked or due the tenants not making the premises available. The intercom and connected work has already been charged to the individual allottee. The vendor has been given time till 31 Oct 2016 to complete the balance installations. Hence, it is informed that it is in the allottees’ interest to get in touch with the PD and get the intercom fitted at the earliest.
Update : Sandeep Vihar (as on 18-08-16)
* The Handing/Taking Over of DU is still in progress. As on date 28 out of 1524 DUs only are balance. The allottees are being persuaded to expedite to taking over so as to enable attendance of the defects in already handed over DUs.
* Handing over of common areas and amenities is in progress.
* A Review Team consisting of Dy MD (T), Dir (Plg) and Dir (Cont) of this HQ visited and interacted with Management Committee (MC) on 09 Jul 16. The team was in location from 07 Jul to 09 Jul 16 and thereafter Dir (Plg) was in location till 15 Jul 16, to give impetus to the actions being taken to address the concerns of the allottees.
* A detailed Minutes of Meeting has been issued which is available with Management Committee and PD.
* Occupation Certificate for the project has been issued by Bangalore Development Authority (BDA).
Update : Sandeep Vihar (as on 05-10-15)IMPORTANT NUMBERS
Reception Cell No 1 : (For Block ‘D’, ‘E’ and ‘G’)
Incharge : Sub Maj Ramanna 080-28453947
Reception Cell No 2 : (For Block ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘H’)
Incharge : Sub Pushakar Singh (Retd) 080-28453957
Project Director Mobile No 9632420448(From 9 am to 6 pm; including Sunday)REGISTRATION OF DWELLING UNITS1. Sale Deed in respect of Bangalore, Whitefield (Sandeep Vihar) project, duly vetted and approved has been forwarded to Project Director for carrying out registration of the DUs.
2. You are requested to study the document carefully for incorporating correct entries in respect of details pertaining to land and your dwelling unit (DU) / parking(s).
3. AWHO will not be answerable for any wrong entries, once the Deed is registered.
Sanction accorded by Govt of Karnataka for supply water to AWHO Complex at Bangalore East Taluk Bidarahalli Hobli, Kannamangala Village, Whitefield.
VALUE ADDITIONS (SANDEEP VIHAR)
Sandeep Vihar at Bangalore Whitefield is one of the largest projects of AWHO. It has a total of 1524 Dwelling Units. The amenities and facilities that are being provided here are on par with private builders at a comparatively low cost. Listed below are a few facilities that the allottees of Sandeep Vihar shall enjoy: Jaquar Bath Fittings, Capsule Lift, Dedicated Power House, Wooden Floorings, STP that will save 3 lakh litres of water daily, Car Charging Points and Wide Concrete Roads.
Apart from these, following value addition have been done during the course of the project construction:-
- CAUVERY WATER SUPPLY
- FIBRE TO THE HOME
- RETICULATED GAS SUPPLY
- DEDICATED 66 KV SUB STATION
- SPACE FOR CSD CANTEEN & ECHS
- SPACE FOR BANK WITH 1600 LOCKERS
- RECYCLED WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM FOR USE IN GARDENING AND FLUSHING
- 50000 SQFT CLUB HOUSE AS AGAINST 15000 SQFT ORGINIALLY PLANNED
ADDITIONAL SPORTS FACILITIES LIKE
- COVERED BADMINTON COURTS - 02 Nos
- BASKET BALL COURT - 01 No
- SKATING RING FOR CHILDREN
- ACRYLIC TENNIS COURTS - 02 Nos
- CRICKET BOX
- 1.80 KM LONG JOGGING TRACK
- BILLIARD / SNOOKER
- CHILDREN PLAY EQUIPMENT
SITE PLAN / DU Numbering Plan (Zoom to view Specific DU Nos)
PARKING NUMBERING PLANS
Stilt ParkingREGISTRATION CLOSED
Army personnel (serving/retired), widows of army personnel and parents of unmarried Fatal Battle/ Other Casualties (if applying within five years of demise of their child) who are in receipt of family pension are eligible to apply. All the above categories should not be owners/allottees/registrants in any other AWHO scheme. Owners/Allottees (even those who have disposed off their earlier property allotted by AWHO) and existing registrants of Spot/Annual Registration schemes are not eligible to apply.
Probable Date of Completion
Handing/Taking over in progress.
Col Arun Y Haltore Project Director
C/o HQ K & K Sub Area
PIN - 900493
C/O 56 APO
Office Number : 25580116
M : 09972752580AWHO CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
FAX : 011-23010599
S No Type of DU Proposed Accommodation Nos Approx Area (in sq ft) Cost (Rs in Lacs) Registration Amount & Application Fee (Rs) (a) Small Family Apartment Living/Dining, Kitchen, 2 Bed Rooms, 2 Toilets and Balconies 56 1034 FOR LATEST COSTING 30,500/- (b) Modern Apartment Living/Dining, Kitchen, 2 Bed Rooms, 2 Toilets and Balconies 168 1224 50,500/- (c) Deluxe Apartment Lobby, Living/Dining, Kitchen, 3 Bed Rooms, 3 Toilets, Dress and Balconies 480 1721 75,500/- (d) Super Deluxe Apartment Lobby, Living/Dining, Kitchen, 4 Bed Rooms, 3 Toilets, Dress and Balconies 480 2062 90,500/- (e) Luxury Apartment Lobby, Living/Dining, Kitchen, 4 Bed Rooms, 4 Toilets, Dress and Balconies 240 2422 90,500/- (f) Deluxe Penthouse (PHC)
Lower Level Lobby, Living/ Dining, Kitchen, 2 Bed Rooms, 2 Toilets, Dress, Staircase, Balconies and Terrace
Study, Family Lounge, Pantry/Utility, 2 Bed Rooms, 2 Toilets and Balconies
40 3198 90,500/- (g) Super Deluxe Penthouse (PHB) Lower Level
Lobby, Living/ Dining, Kitchen, 2 Bed Rooms, 2 Toilets, Dress, Staircase, Balconies and Terrace Upper Level
Study, Family Lounge, Pantry/Utility, 2 Bed Rooms, 2 Toilets and Balconies
40 3584 90,500/- (h) Luxury Penthouse (PHA) Lower Level
Lobby, Living/ Dining, Kitchen, 2 Bed Rooms, 2 Toilets, Dress, Store, Staircase, Balconies and Terrace Upper Level
Study, Family Lounge, Pantry/Utility, 2 Bed Rooms, 2 Toilets, Dress, Balconies and Terrace
20 4128 90,500/-