* Allottees of Belgaum Ph- II Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project.
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Belgaum Ph- II Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000138
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : SYNB0009122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Latest Update : Umed Vihar (as on 12-04-17)
Update : Umed Vihar (as on 29-03-17)
BELGAUM PHASE-II : REVISION OF PAYMENT SCHEDULE
* The Belgaum Phase-II (Kudchi Village) project is progressing satisfactorily. However, keeping in view the achievable work progress on ground; and to further fine tune the liability of payment of allottees, it has been decided to revise / postpone the 4th instalment (20% cost of dwelling unit (DU)) / 3rd instalment (25% cost of DU), as applicable, of the payment schedule issued to the allottees of the project, as given below :-
Ser No Allottees Instalment No Due Date Existing Revised (a) 4th instalment is 20% Cost of DU 4th May 2017 21 Nov 2017 (b) 3rd instalment is 25% Cost of DU 3rd May 2017 21 Nov 2017 (c) 3rd instalment is 25% Cost of DU (due after 18 May17) 3rd 21 Nov 2017
* There is no change in the amount of instalments and other terms and conditions. There is also no change with regards to the due date of other instalments.
* Allottees who have already made lump sum payment as per Para 4 (a) of the Booking letter may ignore this communication.
* The inconvenience caused is regretted.
Update : Umed Vihar (as on 02-02-17)
Progress of work is 26% as on 31 Jan 2017.
Update : Umed Vihar (as on 22-11-16)
Progress of work is 22% as on 31 Oct 2016.
Update : Umed Vihar (as on 29-08-16)
Progress of work is 21% as on 30 Sep 2016.
Update : Umed Vihar (as on 29-08-16)
Update : Umed Vihar (as on 10-08-16)
Progress of work is 19% as on 31 Jul 2016.
Update : Umed Vihar (as on 02-08-16)
OMISSION OF SLIDING DOOR
1.Reference Para 9 of our Booking letter.
2.The sliding door between the Living / Dining and the toilet on the ground floor of your DSU is being omitted and the opening being closed by block masonry.
3.This is being done as the ‘Sliding door’ due to its nature of installation is not proving to be visually aesthetic.
4.This is for your information please.
Update : Umed Vihar (as on 29-07-16)
Update : Umed Vihar (as on 15-07-16)
Specific Dwelling Unit draw was held on 14 Jul 2016 at HQ AWHO.
Registered users may log in and view their draw result.
Update : Umed Vihar (as on 08-07-16)
Progress of work is 16% as on 30 Jun 2016.
A regular scheme of independent houses is being constructed in Kudchi Village, Belgaum. The plot is about 3.87 acres. It is located on Belgaum-Sambra road at an approx distance of 13 km from the Cantonment (Maratha Light Infantry Regtl Centre). The project site is approx 12 km from the Railway Station and 05 km from the Airport. Phase-I of this project comprising of 22 Dwelling Units was constructed in 2001 and is approx 01 km from the present site
Concept & Amenities
The residential scheme comprises of 52 Duplex Single Units (DSUs) on a plot of 1500 sq ft (50 ft x 30 ft) each. The layout of the DSU is in G+1 configuration with a large open terrace. The project also comprises of a building to accomodate a Club House, Society Office and two shops.
As per Master Brochure.
Probable Date of Completion
Army Welfare Housing Organisation
Bldg No T-22, near Stn CSD Canteen
Belgaum - 590009, Karnataka
Tele/ Fax : 0831-2970172
M : 09868582679AWHO CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
FAX : 011-23010599
Type of DUs and configurations
Total No of Units
Details of Accommodations
Approx Super Area (Sqft)
(Rs in Lacs)
Duplex Single Units in double storey configuration
Car Porch, Living /Dining room, One Bedroom, One Toilet, Kitchen, staircase & verandah
Two Bedrooms, Two Toilets, Lobby, store, balcony, open terrace & staircase.
1550 plus 392 sq ft of porch & terrace
90,500/- (Incl Rs 500/- Application fee nonrefundable).