* Allottees of Gurgaon Sector-95 Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project.
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Gurgaon Sector-95 Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000119
Bank Name : Canara Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : CNRB0019122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Update : As on 11-01-2022
Update : As on 15-09-2021
Update : As on 24-06-2021
MAINTENANCE OF SHANTI VIHAR : AWHO SECTOR 95, GURGAON
1. Refer Website Update dated 21 Jun 2021.
2. This is to inform allottees of Shanti Vihar, Sector 95, Gurugram project that although all towers have been offered for handing over, till date only 356 DUs have been handed over and only 49 allottees are residing in various towers. The slow pace of handing over may be attributed to restrictions / lockdown due to Second Wave of COVID 19.
3. Due to Pandemic Situation of COVID 19 Second Wave, handing over schedule of towers has been revised. It has been decided that maintenance of Shanti Vihar Complex will be carried out of the Project Fund Account upto 30 Sep 2021. Same shall be reviewed in Aug 2021, keeping in view the occupancy level achieved and status of AUC / RWA formation till then.
4. It is further requested that allottees should take over their DUs at an early date.
Update : As on 21-06-2021
HANDING TAKING OVER SCHEDULE GURGAON SECTOR-95 PROJECT
Due Date of
E, F, G, H & J
01 Jan 21 to 31 Aug 2021
15 Jul 2021
31 Oct 2021
K, M, N, O & P
01 Apr to 15 Sep 2021
28 Jul 2021
30 Nov 2021
Update : As on 18-06-2021
Update : As on 21-05-2021
REVISED DUE DATE OF PAYMENT OF GURGAON SEC-95 PROJECT
EXISTING DUE DATE
REVISED DUE DATE
E, F, G, H & J
15 May 2021
15 Jul 2021
K, M, N, O & P
28 May 2021
28 Jul 2021
Update : As on 05-04-2021
Update : As on 24-03-2021
Handing taking over schedule and due date of payment of block E, F, G, H & J of Gurgaon Sector-95 project has been revised as under:-
Handing Over Date
Due Date of Payment
Commencement of Caretaking Charge
E, F, G, H & J
01 Jan 2021 to 15 May 2021
15 May 2021
16 Jul 2021
Update : As on 09-02-2021
INTRODUCING FREE APP BASED SECURITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES AT SHANTI VIHAR GURGAON SECTOR-95
1. It is to intimate that a firm NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt Ltd which runs App based Security Management Services has offered lifetime free app based services to Shanti Vihar Project, Gurgaon Sector-95 after detailed discussions and lots of negotiations with the firm. The services being provided by the firm are cited in the agreement done between AWHO and the firm. The agreement is uploaded for information of the allottees.
2. The above facility shall be handed over to the RWA once formed. RWA will be at liberty to continue or discontinue without any repercussions or obligations.
Update : As on 02-02-2021
Update : As on 21-12-2020
OCCUPATION CERTIFICATE SHANTI VIHAR GURGAON SECTOR – 95
Occupation Certificate (OC) in respect of AWHO Shanti Vihar Gurgaon Sector - 95 project has been issued on 18 Dec 20 vide Memo No ZP-713/SD(DK)/2020/22326 by Haryana Town & Country Planning Department, Chandigarh. The same is shared with the allottees for information please. CLICK HERE
Update : As on 03-12-2020
Update : As on 02-12-2020
Update : As on 19-11-2020
REVISED SCH OF SHANTI VIHAR, SECT-95, GURUGRAM
1. Ref web update regarding above subject on 22 Oct 20.
2. H/T over schedule, date of payment and date of commencement of caretaking charges has been revised based on request received from some allottees as FSAs and documents for getting clearance letter are taking unduly longer time in the post due to COVID-19 situation. Revised schedule is as under :-
S.NO. Towers Total DUs Handing Over Date Due Date of Payment Commencement of Caretaking Charge (a) C(LXA), D (SDA), L (DXA) &Q & R (SFA) 298 08 Oct 20 to 20 Dec 20 Already issued and clearance letter are being issued. 01 Apr 21 (b) A & B (LXA) 148 01 Dec 20 to 15 Jan 21 31 Jan 21 01 May 21 (c) E, F, G, H & J (SDA) 447 01 Jan 21 to 31 Mar 21 31 Mar 21 01 Jul 21 (d) K, M, N, (DXA) O & P (SFA) 328 01 Apr 21 to 30 Jun 21 28 May 21 01 Sep 21 Total 1221
Update : As on 10-11-2020
No Withdrawals will be permitted after issue of Handing / Taking Over instrs.
Update : As on 26-10-2020
Update : As on 22-10-2020
Update : As on 20-10-2020
MTG WITH ALLOTTEES OF SHANTI VIHAR, SECT-95, GURUGRAM
1. Shanti Vihar Welfare Committee had requested for a mtg on 24 Oct 2020 at site.
3. HQ AWHO will also be busy preparing for Meeting of Board of Governors scheduled in last week of Oct 20.
4. In view of the above, the mtg with allottees will be scheduled in 2nd week of Nov 20 at site. Firm date of the mtg will be intimated later.
Update : As on 16-10-2020
GRANT OF OCCUPATION CERTIFICATE (OC) FOR SHANTI VIHAR, SECTOR 95, GURUGRAM
1. It is to informed all allottees of Shanti Vihar, Sector 95, Gurugram project that “In Principal Approval” of OC has been received from DTCP Haryana on 05 Oct 2020.
2. The “In Principle Approval” has been given with under mentioned changes which are within the prescribed parameter as per HBC – 2017 :-
(a) Inter change of three basement ramp with the green area and parking affecting the organized green area.
(b) The 33 KV Switching Station area measuring 500 Sq Yds has been proposed in the green area for construction by DHBVN for electric supply to Shanti Vihar.
3. “As Built Drawings”, as constructed and approved is uploaded on the AWHO website for info of all allottees.
Update : As on 15-10-2020
Update : As on 13-10-2020
Update : As on 29-09-2020
Update : As on 25-09-2020
ISSUE OF CLEARANCE LETTER: GURGAON SECTOR-95 PROJECT
Clearance letter to the allottees of blocks C, D, L, Q & R of Gurgaon Sec-95 proj are being issued wef 17 Sep 2020 to those allottees of above blocks who have paid their final instalment and submitted the legal documents as asked for vide handing/taking over instructions letter. Those allottees of above blocks who have not paid their final instalment and not submitted required legal documents are requested to pay their due instalment and submit their required legal documents by 15 Oct 2020 to enable us to issue clearance letter. Handing/Taking over of DUs will be subject to receipt of OC/Part OC from the competent authorities.
Update : As on 03-09-2020
Update : As on 31-08-2020
Update : As on 18-08-2020
VISIT OF ALLOTTEES TO TOWERS C, D, L, Q & R : AWHO SEC-95, GURGAON
Further to web update dt 07 Jul 2020. Allottees of towers C, D, L, Q & R, who have paid their final amount as per FSA and desirous of taking over their DUs in Oct – Nov 2020 may visit the DUs (after tying up suitable date and time with the Project Director Col Karunesh Kumar (Retd) at Mobile No 9717770341 or Rxn Cell Mob Nos 8447430314 & 9891592251) and notify their observations, if any. Same shall be recorded by the PD in register meant for this purpose and rectified before 01 Oct 2020 so that when allottees reach the site to take over their DU post 01Oct 2020, they get a ready DU without any observations or shortcomings. This shall facilitate smooth handing / taking over.
Update : As on 31-07-2020
SHIFTING OF 220 KVA HT LINE AWHO PROJ GURGAON SEC-95
1. Based on representation by a few allottees, a case was taken up with Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB), the owner of the line to see the feasibility of either making it underground or sifting the same.
2. BBMB vide their letter No 2621/ 24 /EST-1113 dt 27 Jul 2020 (copy enclosed) have replied the following :-
(a) No line has been made underground for a private agency.
(b) However, in case the competent authority permits the same, in addition to the requirement of addl land on either end of the line, it would require an NOC from GMDA, HUDA and HVPNL.
(c) Also the complete cost of shifting/ making underground shall have to be borne by AWHO which will further be borne by the allottees. This shall be a substantial amount.
3. In view of the above, the shifting / making underground the 220 KVA line is considered not feasible at this stage.
Update : As on 07-07-2020
RESCHEDULE OF COMMENCEMENT OF HANDING OVER AND LAST DATE OF PAYMENT
1. Further to our ‘Update’ dt 05 Jun 2020 as regards the commencement of handing over of DUs in AWHO Sector-95, Gurgaon. The obtaining of ‘Occupation Certificate ‘ (OC) is likely to be further delayed due to the lockdown and related issues of COVID – 19, leading to delay in site visit by the concerned state govt officials. Accordingly, the commencement of handing over of DUs of the first lot of towers ie, Towers C,D,L,Q & R is postponed till 30 Sep 2020 with the last date of payment as 15 Oct 2020. All out efforts will be made to commence handing over prior to 30 Sep 2020 and allottees will be intimated in advance should the situation improve. The schedule of handing over of DUs of balance towers shall be announced once the actual handing over commences.
2. Allottees wishing to take over their DU shall have to make full payment and obtain clearance from AWHO prior to taking over. The handing over schedule shall be reviewed in the first week of Sep 2020, based on situation prevailing at that time.
Update : As on 05-06-2020
POSTPONEMENT OF HANDING/TAKING OVER SCHEDULE AND LAST DATE OF PAYMENT
The commencement of Handing/Taking Over Schedule in r/o AWHO Sector – 95, Gurgaon is presently postponed till 15 Jul 2020. This is due to existing lockdown restrictions which has affected the availability of labour at site as also the process of obtaining the Occupation Certificate. Accordingly, the exact handing over schedule for the first lot of towers ie Towers C, D, L, Q & R shall be announced after the `Occupation Certificate’ has been obtained and sufficient labour is available for the final finishing prior to handing over. Presently the last date of payment in r/o Towers C, D, L, Q & R is also postponed to 30 Jul 2020.
Update : As on 07-04-2020
RE-SCHEDULE OF LAST DATE OF PAYMENT IN R/O AWHO PROJECT GURUGRAM SECT 95
Due to COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent nationwide lockdown, the last date of payment for allottees of Tower ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘L’, ‘Q’ & ‘R’, of AWHO Project Gurugram Sect 95 has been postponed to 30 Jun 2020. Dates for commencement of handing/taking over will be intimated later. Handing/taking for Tower ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘L’, ‘Q’ & ‘R’ will commence wef 15 Jun 2020. This shall be further reviewed in last week of May 2020 based on situation prevailing at that time.
Update : As on 25-03-2020
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent nationwide lock down the last date of payment for Gurgaon 95 has been postponed as under :-
S.NO. LAST DATE OF PAYMENT POSTPONED TO 1 23 Mar 2020 &
20 Apr 2020
25 APR 2020
Update : As on 23-03-2020
HANDING/TAKING OVER SCHEDULE
Handing/Taking Over Schedule of AWHO Sector – 95, Gurgaon is presently postponed by a month due to the effect of COVID-19 Virus, leading to delay in obtaining Occupation Certificate (OC), due to restricted functioning of the State Government. The fresh schedule shall be communicated subsequently, depending on the ground situation.
Update : As on 18-02-2020
ARBITRATION / COURT CASES UPDATE/PROGRESS
Contract concluded with M/S Ramprastha Promoters & Developers Pvt Ltd. was cancelled due to default of contractor and contract to get the balance work completed through other agency at Risk & Cost of Contractor has been concluded and in progress. AWHO invoked the arbitration. Arbitral proceedings are in progress. Any amount received by AWHO through decree of court after exhausting all legal remedies by both the parties, shall be credited to Project Account.
Update : As on 07-02-2020
Update : As on 27-01-2020
Update : As on 14-01-2020
Update : Progress as on 31-12-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 96.06%
Constr Progress : 93.15%
Update : As on 19-12-19
GURGAON SEC-95 : H/O OF DUs
Construction on the project has recommenced after lifting of ban by the Hon’ble Supreme Court on 10 Dec 2019, which remained suspended from 26 Oct 2019 to 09 Dec 2019. Accordingly it is proposed to commence the handing over of DUs from the third/ fourth week of Mar 2020. The final statement of account shall be sent to the allottees as per towerwise schedule of handing over from Jan 2020 onwards.
Update : As on 18-12-19
DRAW FOR ALLOTMENT OF ADDL PARKING G-95 PROJECT
1. Draw for additional parking at Gurgaon Sector-95 project will be held on 10 Jan 2020 at 1100 hrs onwards at HQ AWHO by an internal Board of Offrs. Additional parking once allotted in the above draw will not be cancelled in any circumstances. Hence, allottees who have given their option for additional parking are requested to re -consider their willingness for the same if they so desire latest by 31 Dec 2019. No repeat NO representation will be accepted thereafter.
2. Please NOTE that after allotment no request for cancellation of additional parking will be entertained.
3. Allottees desirous of attending the draw may do so under their own arrangements. The draw will be held on 10-Jan-2020 at 11:00hrs onwards.
Update : As on 20-11-19
GURGAON SEC-95 : LATEST UPDATE
Due to enhanced pollution in the NCR region, the Hon’ble Supreme Court has banned all construction activities including operation of DG Sets wef 01 Nov 2019 till further orders.
Update : As on 05-11-19
GURGAON SEC-95 : VISITING HOURS
In order to avoid mishaps and interference in constr activities, all allottees/ visitors are requested to visit the site only on Saturdays and Sundays as per the following timings :-
(a) Morning - 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM.
(b) Evening - 02.00 PM to 04.00 PM.
Update : Progress as on 31-10-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 95.68%
Constr Progress : 92.50%
Update : As on 29-10-19
DU NUMBERING AND PARKING PLANS
DU NUMBERING PLANS
BASEMENT CAR PARKING PLANS
STILT CAR PARKING PLANS
OPEN CAR PARKING PLANS
Update : Progress as on 30-09-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 94.82%
Constr Progress : 91.00%
Update : As on 11-09-19
GURGAON SEC-95 : VISITING HOURS
All allottees wishing to visit the project are requested to do so between 1000 hr and 1700 hr on all days (including Sunday). This is to avoid any mishap during the hours when adequate staff in not present at site.
Update : As on 03-09-19
SITE VISIT ON 31 AUG 2019
1. A site visit by allottees was conducted on 31 Aug 2019. Approx 28 allottees alongwith Lt Gen Narendra Singh (Retd) were present for the visit. The allottees also included two members of the PMG.
2. The allottees were briefed by Lt Gen Narendra Singh (Retd) as regards his meeting with the COAS where Sub Maj (Hony Lt) LS Chauhan was also present. The main issues discussed were timely completion of the project by Dec 2019 and maintenance of quality.
3. Thereafter the allottees were conducted on site to see the latest progress. A briefing on the issues raised by various allottees from time to time was also given by the Project Director, where it was confirmed that AWHO is making all efforts to complete the project by end Dec 2019.
4. The progress at the site was appreciated by the allottees.
Update : Progress as on 31-08-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 94.24%
Constr Progress : 90.00%
Update : As on 26-08-19
Update : Progress as on 31-07-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 93.26%
Constr Progress : 88.30%
Update : As on 08-07-19
1. Col AK Rawal along with following visited the site on 05 Jul 19 from 1500 to 1700hrs :-
(a) Col Shashikant G Dalvi (Retd), National Coordinator (Water Conservation).
(b) Mr Raj Mohan, Founder Sustainable Green Initiative.
(c) Mr HK Singh.
2. Project Director briefed them about the rain water harvesting, sewage treatment plant & plantation of project in detail followed by site visit to include constr of pits & sump.
3. Col Dalvi & Mr Raj Mohan appreciated the planning and execution of work. Col Dalvi complimented to that extent that he had not seen such a good rain water harvesting in the past.
Update : Progress as on 30-06-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 92.51%
Constr Progress : 87.00%
Update : As on 26-06-19
Update : As on 24-06-19
Update : As on 05-06-19
Photographs for Jun month has been uploaded.
Update : As on 14-05-19
LATEST UPDATE : AWHO SEC-95, GURGAON
1. A number of allottees have queried on the construction of schools as part of AWHO Sector-95, Gurgaon project and the confirmation of payment for the same due on 31 May 2019.
2. AWHO’s efforts to sell the partially constructed schools has not proved to be successful, and hence these need to be constructed out of project funds in order to obtain project completion. Thus, it is confirmed that the installment due on 31 May 2019 towards ‘School Construction and Enhanced Power Back Up’ is required to be paid by all allottees.
Update : Progress as on 31-05-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 91.08%
Constr Progress : 84.50%
Update : As on 02-04-19
Update : Progress as on 31-03-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 89.81%
Constr Progress : 82.30%
Update : As on 07-03-19
Update : Progress as on 28-02-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 87.62%
Constr Progress : 78.50%
Update : As on 15-02-19
CLOSURE OF CHEMICAL FACTORY
1. Due to sustained efforts by AWHO with the "State Pollution Control Board" the owner of the chemical factory adjacent to AWHO Sector–95, Gurgaon has been asked to shut down and subsequently shift the factory.
2. A copy of the letter to this effect from the owner of the factory addressed to the Regional Officer, State Pollution Control Board is enclosed here.
Update : As on 06-02-19
Update : Progress as on 31-01-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 86.76%
Constr Progress : 77.00%
Update : As on 31-01-19
Update : As on 10-01-19
Update : Progress as on 31-12-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 85.89%
Constr Progress : 75.50%
Update : As on 13-12-18
Update : Progress as on 30-11-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 84.63%
Constr Progress : 73.10%
Update : As on 15-11-18
Update : Progress as on 31-10-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 83.94%
Constr Progress : 72.10%
Update : As on 25-10-18
Update of Individual Running Ledger Account (IRLA)
(a) Immediately after transferring amount through bank, allottees are required to intimate Registration No, UTR/NEFT No with Date of Transaction and amount details by e-mail to AWHO.
(b) Members are requested to wait for a minimum period of 15 days before raising any queries on updation of account/non-issue of receipt.
Update : Progress as on 30-09-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 82.67%
Constr Progress : 70.00%
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 16-10-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 04-10-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 04-09-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 23-08-18)
GURGAON SEC-95 : LATEST UPDATE
1. The new contractor M/S Baba Construction Pvt Ltd were given the work order and handed over the site on 11 Aug 2018.
2. Work has commenced by holding a `Havan’ at site followed by tree plantation on 15 Aug 2018.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 16-08-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 14-08-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 07-08-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 28-05-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 17-05-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 09-02-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 19-01-18)
LATEST UPDATE : SECTOR-95, GURGAON
1. Consequent to the cancellation of contract with M/s Ramprastha Promoter & Developers Pvt Ltd (RPDL) on 05 Jan 2018, action to re-commence construction as per the timelines given below has been initiated :-
Assembling of BOOs at site for finalization of inventories 16 Jan 2018 Submission of Board Proceedings with inventories of completed and incomplete work 16 Feb 2018 Notice for Issue of Tender (NIT) 29 Jan 2018 Completion of tendering process 30 Jun 2018 Re-commencement of work 01 Jul 2018 Completion of work 30 Sep 2019
2. It is assured that AWHO is taking all necessary steps/ actions which are in the best interest of the allottees to ensure early completion of work with high standard of execution.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 05-01-18)
* RERA Registration of the project has been completed.
* The contract of M/s Ramprastha Promoter & Developers Pvt Ltd has been cancelled on 05 Jan 18.
* The sequence of actions for restarting the work has been initiated. Early commencement of construction is envisaged. Further updates will be given soon.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 14-11-17)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 25-09-17)
LATEST UPDATE : SECTOR-95, GURGAON
A meeting was held as per schedule between the Executive Committee of AWHO and the apex management team of M/s Ramprastha Promoters & Developers Pvt Ltd on 19 Sep 2017. The contractor underlined his commitment to complete the project regardless of cost. A fund infusion plan of Rs 25 Crore in three transactions starting 31 Oct onward till 15 Dec 2017 was formalized targeting completion within twelve months.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 05-09-17)
UPDATE AWHO PROJECT SECTOR-95 : GURGAON
* The concerns regarding slow progress of work at the site were discussed by the higher management during the 134th Executive Committee Meeting of AWHO held on 23 Aug 17.
* After detailed deliberation on the options available it was decided to summon the Apex Management of M/s Ramprastha Promoters & Development Private Limited for way ahead.
* The meeting is scheduled in third week of Sep 17 and further updates will be provided.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 17-08-17)
LATEST UPDATE : SECTOR-95, GURGAON
1. A meeting was held between representatives of the allottees and MD, AWHO at HQ AWHO on 16 Aug 2017.
2. Progress of the project was discussed alongwith reasons for the delay. It was apprised that AWHO is making all out efforts to complete the project which was well appreciated.
3. Final decision on the Contract management will be taken in a meeting of the Higher Management scheduled in last week of August. Allottees would be informed accordingly.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 21-07-17)
AWHO PROJECT AT SECTOR – 95 GURGAON
1. The rate of progress at site has been under intense scrutiny by HQ AWHO. Several measures have been implemented to accelerate the pace of work.
2. In continuation of the efforts to achieve early completion, a series of meetings with the higher management of M/s Ramprastha Promoters and Developers Pvt Ltd and MD AWHO were held on 18 Apr, 24 Apr, 02 May and 12 May 2017. As an outcome, the following was achieved :-
(a) A contractual obligation to complete the project by 30 Apr 18 has been signed.
(b) M/s Ramprastha Promoters and Developers Pvt Ltd has been insisted upon to give a time bound schedule for infusion of funds in the project.
3. Further measures to protect the interest of allottees are being contemplated.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 16-04-17)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 19-04-17)
Progress of work is 68% as on 31 Mar 2017.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 28-02-17)
ENHANCEMENT OF BACKUP POWER SUPPLY
1. A communication to allottees of Gurgaon Sector-95 inviting their views on enhancing the backup power supply to 5 KW for LXA/SDA/DXA and 3 KW for SFA against the present provision of 1.2 KW was sent by email, and the same was also uploaded on Website.
2. A total of 320 responses were received of which 265 allottees have expressed willingness. As per the intimation, Nil response is being considered as willingness for the additional power back up. Hence , the majority view is for provision of additional power back up.
3. Keeping in mind the majority view as well as the ‘valued addition’ this provision gives to the property and also since the allottees have already been informed that majority view would be implemented, provision of additional back power supply is being executed. The exact cost would be `intimated at the time of final costing.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 07-02-17)
Progress of work is 66.5% as on 31 Jan 2017.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 03-01-17)
Progress of work is 65% as on 31 Dec 2016.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 06-12-16)
Keeping in mind the ongoing difficulties that our allottees are facing due to existing banking scenario, it has been decided to further extend the due date for payment of 6th/5th/4th/3rd (as applicable) installment from 16 Dec 2016 to 16 Jan 2017. Rest NO change.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 02-12-16)
Progress of work is 63% as on 30 Nov 2016.
In view of the present bank scenario, due to demonetization of currency and numerous requests received from allottees, the due date for payment of 6th/5th/4th/3rd (as applicable) installment for Gurgaon, Sector-95 Project has been extended from 30 Nov 2016 to 16 Dec 2016. Rest NO change.
Due to concerted pressure on the Contractor to speed up the work, an agreement to infuse additional funds into the project has been arrived at. An Escrow Account has now been opened between the builder, M/s Ramprastha Promoters & Developers Pvt Ltd and AWHO to ensure application for the work only. This will help in flow of funds and consequently speeding up of the work, with adequate accountability attached.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 07-11-16)
Physical progress is approx 62% as on 31 Oct 2016.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 13-10-16)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 12-09-16)
Physical progress is approx 60.27% as on 31 Aug 2016.REGISTRATION CLOSED w.e.f. 24 AUG 2016
However, registration for widow quota is still openfor eligible widows only.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 08-08-16)
Physical progress is approx 60% as on 31 Jul 2016.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 08-07-16)
UPDATE : GURGAON SECTOR - 95
Due to inadequate resources infusion by the Contractor, the progress at site is slow. However, continuous efforts are on to expedite the progress. Meetings with top management have been held three times in last four months and also fortnightly review meetings are being held with at site to ensure increased speed of work. Due to these efforts, working strength, which was around 300 till the months of Feb/ Mar, has increased to 600 plus in the last month. Pressure is on to increase resources further. The allottees will be kept updated.
Physical progress is approx 59% as on 30 Jun 2016.
* RCC structure and brick work completed.
* External plaster and finishes under progress.
REVISION OF PAYMENT SCHEDULE1. Based on progress of construction, it has become necessary to revise the payment schedule and PDC of the above project. The instalment of 10% cost of DU which is due on 15 Jun 2016 has been postponed as under:-
(a) Allottees Whose 6th (10%) Instalment is Due for Payment on 15 Jun 2016.
Due Date For Read 6 10% Cost of DU 15 Jun 2016 30 Nov 2016
(b) For Late Allottees Who are Not Covered Under Para 1(a) Above.
Due Date For Read 5/4/3 10% Cost of DU 15 Jun 2016 30 Nov 2016
2. There is no change in the amount of instalment and other terms and conditions.
3. The PDC of the Project has also been revised from Nov 2016 to Jun 2017.
4. Initial allottees who have already made lump sum payment as per Para 4 (a) of the Booking letter may ignore the communication regarding postponement of instalment.
5. The inconvenience caused due to this unavoidable postponement is regretted.
With reference to notice posted on 03 Jul 2015 regarding provisioning of grabage chutes, the majority view is against the same. Therefore, it has been decided not to provide garbage chutes in the project.
C (LXA), D (SDA),
L (DXA) &
Q & R (SFA)
General The complex is being constructed on a 24.53 acre plot. Turnkey project at Sector 95 Gurgaon. The project is being executed by a reputed builder who is also the owner of this land and has earlier developed a number of large residential projects in Ghaziabad and is also constructing a number of projects in Gurgaon.
Location The site is located in Sector- 95, Gurgaon and is accessible by Pataudi Road on the North, 60m proposed Master plan road on the South and 24m. proposed sector road on the East. Location is most sought after residential area in NCR due to its proximity to the Domestic and International Airports. The locality is fast developing with all civic amenities in vicinity. Surrounding areas are being developed for Housing.
Concept The Housing Project has been planned with a total of 1221 Dwelling Units of different types such as Luxury, Super Deluxe, Deluxe and Small Family Apartments, to be constructed in 17 multi-storeyed towers with varying number of floor configurations of Stilt+7 to Stilt+23. Each tower consists of 4 DUs per floor and the DUs are designed for 2/3/4 BHK.
All towers have Basements with sufficient area for parking of cars, with adequate space for movement. The Stilts shall also be utilized for parking. The clusters are placed in such a way that each DU gets sufficient natural ventilation and light. The scheme is planned to fulfill all the essential requirements of the occupants. Windows and openings are designed to give full privacy to each DU. The entire layout of the project is designed to suit the shape of land. The blocks are placed in different interconnected pockets in such a way that each pocket gets large landscaped green areas, sufficient internal access and space for open surface parking. Proper attention is being given for the provision of street lighting and external services. Adequate parking space has been provided within the complex. A total of 1832 parking has been planned under stilt, basement and in the open area
A separate pocket is planned to accommodate Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of the society as mandated in the bye laws.
• A Club building along with open air Swimming Pool and other sports facilities will be provided. Club building is designed to accommodate RWA office, Banquet Hall, Restaurant, 2 Nos Squash Courts, Halls for indoor games viz. Billiards, Table Tennis, Card Room etc, Conference Hall, Library, Guest Rooms etc with sufficient Nos of Toilets. In addition, Children’s play area and 1 open Skating Rink will be provided.
• There is also a provision for 2 Nos open Tennis Courts, 4 Nos open Badminton Courts, and 2 Nos Basket Ball Courts. A small Shopping Complex is provided for daily needs.
• Luxury Apartments will have a separate open air Swimming Pool along with allied facilities.
• Security systems: CCTV surveillance cameras at exit/entry points of all towers.
Retired/Serving Army Personnel & their widows and also parents of unmarried fatal battle/ other casualty (if applied within five years of demise of their son/daughter) who are in receipt of family pension from CDA (P) Allahabad can apply.
Owners/allottees & existing waitlisted registrants can also apply. However they will be considered as priority II.
Probable Date of Completion
PDC under revision.
Army Welfare Housing Organisation
AWHO Complex, Sector-49, Southy City II
Mob : 9717770341; 9216912225
(08.00 am to 05.00 pm)
Configuration & Cost
Type of Dwelling Unit
Approx Super Area (Sq ft)
Total No of DUs
Approx Tentative Cost (in Lacs) per DU
Small Family Apartment
Drawing/Dining, two Bed Rooms, two Toilets, Kitchen and Balconies.
Deluxe Apartment (DXA)
Drawing and Dining, two Bed Rooms, Study, two Toilets, Kitchen and Balconies
Super Deluxe Apartment (SDA)
Drawing and dining, Kitchen, Three Bed Rooms, three Toilets, one Dress, Store and Balconies.
Luxury Apartment (LXA)
Drawing and Dining, Kitchen, four Bed Rooms, three Toilets, one Dress, Store and Balconies.
Following types of DUs are being constructed :-
Note : Cost of parking shall be extra.