UPDATE AS ON 13-09-2023
UPDATES ON DEMAND SURVEY JAMMU CITY FOR AWHO GROUP HOUSING PROJ
1. AWHO has opened a Demand Survey for Jammu City for its Group Housing project from 14 Jan 2023 onwards. The response from the envt is good. Registration for the said scheme is still open on “First-come-first-serve basis”.
2. AWHO has been receiving a number of queries from the envt about the above scheme. Some queries being received from the envt and update on these are given in the succeeding paras.
3. Update on Allotment of Land. HQ Northern Comd has approached Chief Secy, UT of Jammu & Kashmir for allotment of a good land parcel in the close proximity of Jammu or Nagrota to AWHO for construction of a model township. Once the land is allotted, AWHO shall take requisite actions to develop a Group Housing project.
4. Eligibility for Pers Having Permanent Resident Certificate. Domicile Certificate is a mandatory requirement to apply for the Demand Survey. Hence, as per Govt of J&K Central Admin Deptt Notification dt 18 May 2020, resident of J&K in possession of State Subject Certificate should apply to the competent authority for grant of Domicile Certificate by going personally or online. The applications received without Domicile Certificate will only be accepted by AWHO provisionally.
5. Eligibility of Def Pers of UT of Ladakh. A clarification has been sought from the UT of J&K admin if the Def Pers of erstwhile state of J&K who are presently domicile of UT of Ladakh are also eligible for Demand Survey of Jammu or otherwise and the docu they need to submit alongwith Application Form for registration. The case is under examination with the admin of UT of J&K. On receipt of clarification from the UT of J&K, the same will be shared with affected registrants.
6. In view of the above, all applicants who have not submitted their Domicile Certificate alongwith Application Form for Registration are requested to apply for Domicile Certificate to the competent auth by going personally or online and submit the same to AWHO latest by 31 Dec 2023 so that they could be considered for allotment of a flat in AWHO Group Housing proj as and when launched.
UPDATE AS ON 28-06-2023
REGISTRATION FOR DEMAND SURVEY FOR AWHO GROUP HOUSING PROJECT IN JAMMU (J&K)
1. It is to apprise to the environment that cutoff date for receipt of applications for Demand Survey Jammu City is 30 Jun 2023. A random computerized draw for fixation of seniority of all applicants whose Application Money is received at HQ AWHO upto 30 Jun 2023 will be done by a Board of Officers. However, from 01 Jul 2023 onwards, registration for the above demand survey scheme will be kept open on “first come first serve basis”.
2. For information of all concerned please.