* Allottees of Mysore (Kesare) Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO MYSORE (KESARE) PROJECT
Bank A/c No : 91222160000253
Bank Name : Canara Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : CNRB0019122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Update : Project as on 02-07-2021
WEB UPDATE : AWHO KESARE , MYSORE
1. Further to web update uploaded on AWHO website on 02 Nov 2020. Inspite of severe Second Wave of Covid-19, the project has achieved sizeable progress and is nearing completion. Details are as under:-
(a) PDC. The PDC has been extended upto 30 Sep 2021 for developed plots by RERA. It is planned to commence handing over of plots to allottees by Oct 2021. Draw of lots is likely to be held in Aug/Sep 2021. Date of draw shall be intimated to allottees soon.
(b) Transfer of Land to Allottees. The plots will be handed over to allottees through possession letter and Sale Deed after receipt of final approval. Draft Sale Deed shall be uploaded on AWHO Website by mid Sep 2021.
Update : Project as on 02-11-2020
Update : Project as on 25-08-2020
AWHO PROJ MYSORE KESARE : LATEST UPDATE
1. The plotted development at Kesare (Mysore) was planned to be handed over to allottees by Dec 2020. However, due to unprecedented COVID -19 situation the work on development of infrastructure like road network, boundary wall, electric supply , water supply and sewage treatment / disposal has been delayed.
2. It is, thus, intimated that plotted development is now likely to be completed by 31 May 2021 and handing over of the same is likely to commence by Jun 2021. Allottees may be able to plan commencement of their indl DUs only after July 2021 after getting approval of their plans from local planning authority.
3. Above will be further reviewed by Dec 2020 based on the prog of work at that time, as it is still uncertain how the COVID -19 situation will play up in terms of construction activities in near future.
Update : Project as on 07-08-2020
Update : Project as on 07-04-2020
RE-SCHEDULE OF LAST DATE OF PAYMENT IN R/O AWHO PROJECT MYSORE KESARE
Due to COVID-19 outbreak and nationwide lockdown, the installment scheduled on 25 Apr 2020 has been postponed to 30 Jun 2020.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 14-02-2020)
Postponement of draw for allotment of specific plot : MYSORE KESARE PROJECT
1. Due to technical reasons, the computerized draw for allotment of specific plot of Mysore (Kesare) project which is scheduled to be held on 18 Feb 2020 has been postponed.
2. Fresh date of draw will be intimated later. Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.
Latest Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 15-01-2020)
DRAW FOR ALLOTMENT OF SPECIFIC PLOT : MYSORE KESARE PROJECT
1. Reference para 5 of option letter vide which draw for allotment of specific plot at Mysore is scheduled to be held on 22 Jan 2020.
2. Due to non receipt of option from allottees, the draw will now be held at HQ AWHO on 18 Feb 2020.
3. You are requested to submit your desired option without any further delay.
Update : Progress as on 31-12-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 19.78%
Constr Progress : 10.00%
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 06-12-2019)
Update : Progress as on 30-11-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 18.00%
Constr Progress : 8.00%
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 27-09-2019)
Latest Photographs has been uploaded.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 06-09-2019)
Latest Photographs has been uploaded.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 06-08-2019)
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 03-07-2019)
AWHO Kesare, Mysore has been registered with RERA Karnataka. Booking letters are being issued to all applicants.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 20-06-2019)
Photographs for Jun month has been uploaded.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 23-05-2019)
* Revised layout has been approved and the contract finalised. Works has commenced on ground.
* Booking letters to the registrants are likely to be issued by mid June 2019.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 20-03-2019)
UPDATE ON MYSORE (KESARE) PROJECT
1.Revised layout of Mysore (Kesare) project has been approved by BMICAPA and the contract is likely to be finalized in the next fortnight.
2.After finalization of contract, the project will be registered under Karnataka RERA. Booking letter to all the allottees is likely to be issued by the end of Apr 2019 by which time the construction work is also likely to commence on ground.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 16-08-2018)
1. Please ref our e-mail and letter dt 17 Jul 2018.
2. Tables in Para 3 of the letter may please be amended as under :-
(a) In Para 3 (a) ‘Villas’
For - ‘Yds’.
Read - ‘Sq Yds’.
(b) In Para 3 (b) ‘Developed Plots’
For - ‘Yds’.
Read - ‘Sq Yds’.
3. Rest no change.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 23-07-2018)
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 17-07-2018)
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 07-05-2018)
Tender for the AWHO Mysore (Kesare) project has been issued on 15 Mar 2018 and the Commencement of the project likely to be start in Jul 2018.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 14-03-2018)
The AWHO Kesare, Mysore Project is being retendered on 15 Mar 2018, and the project is likely to commence by June 2018.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 12-01-2018)
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 06-12-2017)
The commencement of the AWHO Kesare, Mysore is likely to be delayed by 2-3 months due to inadequate response by the Contractors in quoting for the tenders of the project. Accordingly it is proposed to retender the work.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 09-11-2017)
Quoted Tenders/Commencement of Construction
Quoted tender for AWHO Kesare Mysore project are being received in the last week of Nov 2017. Accordingly the construction is expected to commence by end of Dec 2017.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 08-06-2017)
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 16-11-2016)
UPDATE ON MYSORE (KESARE)
1. AWHO has finalised the plans to construct the Mysore (Kesare) project which would be located near village Kesare approx 6 kms from Mysore City, 1.5 km from the Ring Road, 5 kms from Mysore Railway station and 12 kms from airport. Rajeev Nagar developed by MUDA is also in the vicinity. There are a large number of educational institutions in the general area with a hospital at a distance of approx 1.5 km from the site. The project is planned as under :-
Ser No Type of DU No of DUs Planned Estimated Cost
(Rs in Lacs)
(a) DSU 240 yds 140 79.80 (b) DSU 200 yds 77 66.40 (c) DSU 160 yds 94 58.20 Total 311
2. The process of obtaining sanction from various agencies is in an advanced stage. Contract is under preparation.
3. The project has already been opened for PRIORITY II Registrants. Personnel desirous of owning a dwelling unit at Mysore can apply for the project as the launch will commence shortly.
4. Eligibility for Fresh Applicants. Army personnel (serving/retired), widows of army personnel who are in receipt of family pension and parents of unmarried Fatal Casualties (Eligible for allotment under widow quotas only if applying within five years of demise of husband/son/daughter) are eligible to apply. After five years from the date of demise of husband/son/daughter they will be considered under general category only. PRIORITY II registrant (i.e those already owning an AWHO DU) may also apply.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN
DEMAND SURVEY CONVERTED TO ANNUAL REGISTRATION. For details, pls see latest update..AWHO CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
FAX : 011-23010599