* Allottees of Mysore (Kesare) Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO MYSORE (KESARE) PROJECT
Bank A/c No : 91222160000253
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : SYNB0009122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Latest Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 20-06-2019)
Photographs for Jun month has been uploaded.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 23-05-2019)
* Revised layout has been approved and the contract finalised. Works has commenced on ground.
* Booking letters to the registrants are likely to be issued by mid June 2019.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 20-03-2019)
UPDATE ON MYSORE (KESARE) PROJECT
1.Revised layout of Mysore (Kesare) project has been approved by BMICAPA and the contract is likely to be finalized in the next fortnight.
2.After finalization of contract, the project will be registered under Karnataka RERA. Booking letter to all the allottees is likely to be issued by the end of Apr 2019 by which time the construction work is also likely to commence on ground.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 16-08-2018)
1. Please ref our e-mail and letter dt 17 Jul 2018.
2. Tables in Para 3 of the letter may please be amended as under :-
(a) In Para 3 (a) ‘Villas’
For - ‘Yds’.
Read - ‘Sq Yds’.
(b) In Para 3 (b) ‘Developed Plots’
For - ‘Yds’.
Read - ‘Sq Yds’.
3. Rest no change.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 23-07-2018)
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 17-07-2018)
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 07-05-2018)
Tender for the AWHO Mysore (Kesare) project has been issued on 15 Mar 2018 and the Commencement of the project likely to be start in Jul 2018.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 14-03-2018)
The AWHO Kesare, Mysore Project is being retendered on 15 Mar 2018, and the project is likely to commence by June 2018.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 12-01-2018)
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 06-12-2017)
The commencement of the AWHO Kesare, Mysore is likely to be delayed by 2-3 months due to inadequate response by the Contractors in quoting for the tenders of the project. Accordingly it is proposed to retender the work.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 09-11-2017)
Quoted Tenders/Commencement of Construction
Quoted tender for AWHO Kesare Mysore project are being received in the last week of Nov 2017. Accordingly the construction is expected to commence by end of Dec 2017.
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 08-06-2017)
Update : Tundup Vihar (as on 16-11-2016)
UPDATE ON MYSORE (KESARE)
1. AWHO has finalised the plans to construct the Mysore (Kesare) project which would be located near village Kesare approx 6 kms from Mysore City, 1.5 km from the Ring Road, 5 kms from Mysore Railway station and 12 kms from airport. Rajeev Nagar developed by MUDA is also in the vicinity. There are a large number of educational institutions in the general area with a hospital at a distance of approx 1.5 km from the site. The project is planned as under :-
Ser No Type of DU No of DUs Planned Estimated Cost
(Rs in Lacs)
(a) DSU 240 yds 140 79.80 (b) DSU 200 yds 77 66.40 (c) DSU 160 yds 94 58.20 Total 311
2. The process of obtaining sanction from various agencies is in an advanced stage. Contract is under preparation.
3. The project has already been opened for PRIORITY II Registrants. Personnel desirous of owning a dwelling unit at Mysore can apply for the project as the launch will commence shortly.
4. Eligibility for Fresh Applicants. Army personnel (serving/retired), widows of army personnel who are in receipt of family pension and parents of unmarried Fatal Casualties (Eligible for allotment under widow quotas only if applying within five years of demise of husband/son/daughter) are eligible to apply. After five years from the date of demise of husband/son/daughter they will be considered under general category only. PRIORITY II registrant (i.e those already owning an AWHO DU) may also apply.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN
DEMAND SURVEY CONVERTED TO ANNUAL REGISTRATION. For details, pls see latest update..AWHO CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
FAX : 011-23010599