* Allottees of AWHO MOHALI SEC 114 are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project.
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO MOHALI SEC 114
Bank A/c No : 91222160000272
Bank Name : Canara Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : CNRB0019122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Update : As on 13-08-2021
Update : As on 25-02-2021
Update : Project as on 28-01-2021
Update : Project as on 16-10-2020
Update : Project as on 15-05-2020
HANDING/TAKING OVER SCHEDULE OF AWHO PROJECT MOHALI SECT-114
Further to our update dated 07 Apr 2020 and extension of countrywide lockdown by Govt of India. Fresh dates to recommence handing over of DUs is postponed to 08 Jun 2020. All allottees however, will have to make the complete payment before take over.
Update : Project as on 07-04-2020
HANDING/TAKING OVER SCHEDULE OF AWHO PROJECT MOHALI SECT-114
Due to COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent nationwide lockdown, Handing/Taking over of DUs shall re-commence wef 15 May 2020. This will be further reviewed in 1st week of May 2020 based on situation prevailing at that time.
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 14-02-2020)
DISPOSAL OF UNSOLD DWELLING UNITS THROUGH BROKERS
1. AWHO housing project at Mohali (Sect-114) is located about 16 Kms from Sector-17 Chandigarh, 24 Kms from Chandigarh Railway Station and 24 Kms from Chandigarh Airport. It is only 11 Kms from the proposed aerocity. AWHO has constructed 1048 Dwelling Units (DUs) in 22 towers in 22.46 acres of land. The project is complete and handing over of dwelling units is in progress. Over 670 allottees have taken possession of their DUs.
2. As on date a few dwelling units are still available in the project for allotment on first-come-first-serve basis. The higher management of AWHO has now decided to reduce the sale price of DUs in Mohali (Sect-114) project as under with imdt effect:-
(a) Cost of DU for Def Pers (Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard) including Assam Rifles, GREF, TA, Para Mil Forces and Civilian paid from Defence Estimate has been fixed to @ Rs 2776/- per sq ft.
(b) Cost of DUs for Civilians has been fixed to Rs 2950/- per sq ft.
3. For information of the environment please.
Latest Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 15-07-19)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 06-06-19)
REDUCTION IN THE COST OF DWELLING UNITS
1. The higher Management of AWHO has decided to reduce the sale price of DUs in Mohali (Sect-114) project from Rs 3200/- per sq ft to Rs 3050/- per sq ft with immediate effect. The revised rates will be applicable for Defence Personnel (serving/ retired/ widows & parents of un-married battle fatal casualty pers) only. However, the sale price for other applicants will remain Rs 3200/- per sq ft.
2. The revised rates will be applicable for a limited period. Hence prospective buyers (Defence Personnel) are requested to apply for a Dwelling Unit in Mohali (Sect-114) project as early as possible to avail the benefit of discounted rates.
3. For information of the environment please.
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 06-05-19)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 07-06-18)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 01-05-18)
WITHDRAWAL FROM MOHALI (SECT-114) PROJECT AFTER ISSUE OF HANDING/ TAKING OVER INSTRUCTIONS LETTERS
1. The Mohali (Sect-114) project has been completed and handing/ taking over of DUs is presently in progress.
2. Handing/ taking over instrs for 15 Blocks have already been issued and 307 DUs have also been taken over till date. Handing/ taking over instrs letters for the remaining DUs (A, B, F, P & Q Blocks) are also in process.
3. In view of this, it has been decided by the Management that henceforth NO withdrawal request of allottees of Mohali (Sect-114) project will be entertained on any grounds.
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 23-04-18)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 05-04-18)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 08-03-18)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 07-02-18)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 16-11-17)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 03-11-17)
HANDING/ TAKING OVER OF MOHALI (SECT-114) PROJECT
1. Please refer to our handing/ taking over instructions for H, C, N, K & R Blocks.
2. A No of allottees of H, C, N, K & R Blocks have represented that the time given to them to pay the last instalment has been very short hence the management has given grace period of 30 days to the allottees of above blocks without levy of interest .
3. You are requested to pay the final instalment by the following dates :-
(a) Allottees of H, C & N Blocks - 30 Nov 2017.
(b) Allottees of K & R Blocks - 29 Dec 2017.
4. Allottees who have not yet remitted their final instalment are requested to remit the same at the earliest but not beyond the above dates. If the final payment is not received by above dates, allottees will forfeit 1% rebate for not making timely payment and interest will also be levied for delayed payment.
5. For info and necessary action of all affected allottees please.
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 27-10-17)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 17-07-17)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 29-06-17)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 28-06-17)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 13-06-17)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 12-05-17)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 12-04-17)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 18-01-17)
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 02-11-16)
WAIVING OFF LOCK-IN PERIOD FOR SALE OF DWELLING UNITS
Pls refer to Para 80 to 84 of AWHO Master Brochure July 87 (amended upto Mar 2016).
The Lock-in period for sale of dwelling unit has been waived off by the Board of Management as a special case.
All other rules pertaining to disposal of property remain unchanged.
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 20-10-16)
DRAW RESULT FOR ALLOTMENT OF ADDL PARKING
Draw for allotment of addl parking spaces for the allottees of Mohali (Sect-114) project was held on 18 Oct 2016.
The allottees can log in to AWHO website to view their draw results.
Update : Harbhajan Vihar (as on 29-06-16)
NUMBERING AND PARKING PLANS
With reference to AWHO letter (link below), pls note that due to increase in allottees for "Super Deluxe Penthouse", an additional SDA tower which was not being offered for draw, was offered in the specific DU draw scheduled on 23rd Jun 2016.
Handing/taking over likely to commence wef Nov 2016.
Finishing works in progress. Pls see latest photographs.
22 acres of land has already been registered in the name of AWHO. Now additional 6.68 acres of land has been acquired. This is the last opportunity to own an AWHO DU in the Tri-City of Mohali-Chandigarh-Panchkula, as no more affordable land is likely to be available in this area.
AWHO Site is well connected with 4 lane Kharar-Banur-Ambala State Highway. Ambala is 37 km from site. Chandigarh Group of Colleges is located just 2 km from site. IIT Ropar is 35 km from site. Many Engg institutions are coming up in between AWHO site and Banur. Banur is 12 km from site. Rajpura, an institution hub for Engg,Nursing, Management is located 10 km from Banur. Many private builders have taken construction activity in the form of Real Estate on Rd Kharar- Banur.
Few DUs still available for firm allotment on first come first serve basis.
1048 DUs in various categories in multi-storeyed configuration.
Sector-114, Mohali is located on 4 lane highway Landran - Kharar within the premises of mega city being developed by Ansal API.
Site is located near Swaraj Tractors (Punjab) factory.Loc advantage of Mohali Project
“Location of the Project is prime, well connected with four lane State Highway Kharar-Landran-Banaur-Ambala. The site is connected to Chandigarh Airport, Sector-17 and Sector-43 of Chandigarh. Many private builders viz Ansals API, Unitech, Emaar MGF, TDI etc have taken up construction on a large scale near AWHO site and as such the entire region is likely to develop into a very sought after location. In addition, Educational Institutions like Chandigarh College of Institutions (at Landran) just 2 km away and Shaheed Udam Singh Engg College for Women located 10 km from our site increase its worth”.
Club house with amenities, Swimming pool with facilities, Community centre, Jogging track, Outdoor sports facilities, Shopping complex, Power backup, etc.
All facilities being provided in the two plots at Mohali (Sector-114) are meant for residents of both the plots. There is no division/distinction.
* Serving / Retired Army personnel and their widows who are in receipt of family pension and also parents of Unmarried Fatal Battle Other Casualties getting family pension are eligible to apply.
* Those who already own a DU/Plot allotted by AWHO earlier (including Mohali station) may also apply. However they will be considered as Priority II. Waitlisted registrants of Annual / Spot schemes / registrants of various Demand Surveys of other stations are also eligible to apply.
* Personnel of Assam Rifles, GREF, Air Force, Navy and their widows (in receipt of family pension) are eligible to apply.
* Wards of Service Personnel/ Ex-Servicemen (Army/ Air Force/ Navy) and Civilians are also eligible to apply for Mohali Sec-114.
Probable Date of Completion
Handing/taking over likely to commence wef May 2017.
Army Welfare Housing Organisation
DIST - SAS NAGAR MOHALI
MOB- +916283435087 (MON-SAT 0900HRS TO 1800 HRS)
FAX - 0172-5090291
Configuration & CostCOST APPLICABLE FOR NON-ALLOTTEES AND NEW REGISTRANTS ONLYSnoTypes of DUsAccommodationApprox Super Area
(in sq ft)Total No. of UnitsCost Rs (in lakh)
1. Luxury Penthouse
Entrance Lobby, Drawing room, Family Lounge/Dining, Kitchen, Four Bedrooms with Five Toilets, Dress, Store, Study Lounge, with attached Balconies and Terraces.2435
2. Super Deluxe Penthouse
Entrance Lobby, Drawing room, Family Lounge/Dining, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms with Four Toilets, Walk-in-Closet, Store, Study Lounge, with attached Balconies and Terraces.2140
3. Deluxe Penthouse
Entrance Lobby, Drawing room, Family Lounge/Dining, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms with Four Toilets, Dress, Store, Study Lounge, with attached Balconies and Terraces.2045
4. Luxury Apartment
Entrance Lobby, Drawing room, Family Lounge/Dining, Kitchen, Four Bedrooms with Four Toilets, Dress, Store,Four Balconies.1965168 5. Super Deluxe Apartment
Entrance Lobby, Drawing room, Family Lounge/Dining, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms with Three Toilets, Walk-in-Closet, Dress, Store, Three Balconies. 1680294 6. Deluxe Apartment
Entrance Lobby, Drawing room, Family Lounge/Dining, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms with Three Toilets, Store, Three Balconies.1510348 7. Modern Apartment
Entrance Lobby, Drawing/Dining, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms,Two Toilets, Three Balconies.1200136 9. Small Family Apartment
Entrance Lobby, Drawing/Dining, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms,Two Toilets, Three Balconies.95526