* Allottees of Pune Wagholi Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project. Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Pune Wagholi Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000200
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : SYNB0009122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Latest Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 02-03-17)
Progress of work is 32% as on 28 Feb 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 20-02-17)
Progress of work is 30.6% as on 15 Feb 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 08-02-17)
Progress of work is 26.8% as on 31 Jan 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 03-01-17)
Present progress of work is 25% as on 30 Dec 2016.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 30-11-16)
Present progress of work is 22% as on 30 Nov 2016.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 16-11-16)
Keeping in view the present bank scenario, due to demonetization of currency and numerous requests received from allottees, the due date for installment due on 15Nov 2016 has been extended to 30Nov 2016. Rest NO change.
Present progress of work is 19% as on 03 Nov 2016.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 04-10-16)
Present progress of work is 15% as on 30 Sep 2016.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 15-09-16)
Present progress of work is 12.25% as on 31 Aug 2016.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 15-07-16)
Present progress of work is 9.5% as on 31 Jul 2016.
AMENDMENT IN TECHNICAL BROCHURE
* The following amendments may please be made in column No (d) i.e. Wall Area against Ser No 2 i.e. Super Deluxe Apts (SDA) at Page No 4 of our Technical Brochure :-
(a) FOR : 175
(b) READ: 180
* Rest NO change.
* Inconvenience is regretted please.Pune Wagholi : Updates1. The earlier option of arranging water by “Wagheshwar Badhkam Vyavsik Association” from Bhima River or a dedicated water pipeline from Wadhu (Kd) to AWHO project has not fructified.
2. It has been seen that a number of societies in the vicinity are functioning on ground/tanker based water supply. However, a pipeline from Bhama Ashked is being laid by the State Govt which may cover Wagholi also in the near future, the details of which is not known as of now.
3. The AWHO project Wagholi is therefore being launched on ground/tanker based water supply.
4. The Project will be executed in two Phases, Phase I constr details are:-
(a) Total of 728 DU’s to be constructed as under:-
Ser No Type of DUs No of DUs Approx Super Built up
(i) LXA 112 2100 (ii) SDA 224 1775 (iii) DXA 224 1500 (iv) MDA 84 1225 (v) SFA 84 1070
(b) Central facilities planned to be constructed in Phase- I are:-
(i) Community Hall.
(ii) Shopping Centre.
(c) Swimming pool has been planned in Phase-II.
(d) Details of Phase-II will be intimated later.
5. Approval of building plans with enhanced FSI is in process.
Environmental clearance for AWHO project at Pune (Wagholi) has been granted by the Govt of Maharashtra Environment Dept in the last week of Dec 2013.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN.
The land measuring approx 21 acres is located around 200 m North of Wagholi Road-Lohegaon. 15 kms from Pune Railway Station and 09 kms from Airport. Civic amenities within 02 kms respectively.
Phase-I : Phase-I under construction. LXA, SDA, DXA, MDA and SFA in 12 towers (728 Dweling Units). Central amenities shall be common to both phases.
Framed RCC Structure with all modern Specifications.
Army personnel (serving/retired), widows of army personnel who are in receipt of family pension and parents of unmarried Fatal Battle/ Other Casualties (Eligible only if applying within five years of demise of son/daughter) are eligible to apply. Those who already own a DU/Plot allotted by AWHO earlier are not eligible to apply. Those who have applied in Demand Survey for various stations and waitlisted registrants of Annual / Spot schemes are also eligible to apply.
Probable Date of Completion
Contact DetailsProject Director :-
Col RPS Rawat (Retd)
Tele/ Fax : 020-26353463
Mil : 2475
Mobile : 08793060310
Configuration & Cost
Pls see "latest costs"