* Allottees of Pune Wagholi Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project. Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Pune Wagholi Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000200
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : SYNB0009122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Update : As on 24-11-2020
Update : As on 18-11-2020
RECEIPT OF PART OCCUAPTION CERTIFICATE (OC) VIJAY VIHAR, WAGHOLI (PUNE)
1. It is to intimated that Part Occupation Certificate (OC) for Vijay Vihar Wagholi, Pune project in respect of Towers A, B, C, F, L & M dated 09 Nov 2020 has been received from Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA), Pune. Same is enclosed.
2. With receipt of Part OC, signing of undertaking by allottees of the above mentioned towers is being done away with.
Update : As on 16-11-2020
1. Ref web update dated 17 Jul 20 vide which schedule of H/T over of DUs was promulgated to allottees; and web update dt 30 Sep 20 vide which allottees of towers A, B, C, F, L & M were given option to take over flats conditionally wef from 01 Oct 20.
2. Owing to slow lifting of lockdown restrictions and resultant poor availability of skilled human resources, the desired progress in respect of promulgated scheduled has not been achieved.
3. Keeping above in view, the H/O scheduled of towers D, E, G, H, J & K is being revised as under:-
S. No. Tower H/T Over wef Last Date of payment Commencement of Caretaking Charges (a) D, J & K 28 Dec 20 onwards 31 Jan 21 30 Apr 21 (b) E, G & H 31 Jan 21 onwards 28 Feb 21 31 May 21
4. The schedule for towers A, B, C, F, L & M shall remain unchanged. Caretaking charges for towers A, B, C, F, L & M shall now be charged wef 15 Mar 21 instead of 15 Dec 20 & 31 Jan 21.
5. However, taking over of DUs conditionally on an undertaking shall remain open for all allottees subject to their clearing all dues & receipt of clearance letter from HQ AWHO, in order to avail discount on registration charges / stamp duty.
6. Few allottees have raised queries about mention of carpet area in sale deed / conveyance deed. It is clarified that, if allottees so desire, the carpet area shall be mentioned in the sale deed. PD has been directed accordingly.
7. AWHO shall be running the essential services like electric & water supply, lift etc for the allottees till sufficient occupancy is achieved and AUC / RWA is formed.
8. The RERA registration of the project has been extended till 30 Jun 21.
Update : As on 26-10-2020
AWHO WAGHOLI (PUNE)
1. Refer our update dated 07 Jul 2020.
2. Last date of payment in respect of Towers A, F & M is extended to 05 Nov 2020.
Update : As on 30-09-2020
COMMENCEMENT OF HANDING OVER
1. Refer our update dated 17 Jul 2020 indicating the re-sch of commencement of handing over of DUs.
2. The site visit of the PMRDA officials has been carried out on 18 Sep 2020 for issuance of Part OC. Inspite of visits by PD and Arch to PMRDA for issuing Part OC, the same could not materialize due to poor attendance and heavy work load with the department due to pending files with PMRDA because of COVID-19 situation. PMRDA has intimated that the Part OC is likely to be issued latest by 12 Oct 2020.
3. Accordingly, handing/ taking over of DUs of first lot is re-scheduled wef 15 Oct 2020 instead of 01 Oct 2020. Subsequent schedules shall also shift by 15 days.
4. However, in case any allottee who has received clearance letter in respect of Towers A,B,C,F,L & M wishes to take over the DUs wef 01 Oct 20 for carrying out interior wk, the same can be done with an undertaking from the allottee as per format att.
5. The handing over schedule shall be further reviewed on 12 Oct 2020 based on situation prevailing at that time. The same will be intimated to allottees through website update on 13 Oct 2020.
6. AWHO would like to assure all allottees that all out efforts are being made to obtain the Part OC at the earliest possible.
Update : As on 25-09-2020
Update : As on 22-07-2020
Update : As on 17-07-2020
RE –SCHEDULE OF COMMENCEMENT OF HANDING OVER
1. Further to AWHO ‘Update’ on 07 Jul 2020 indicating the commencement of handing over of DUs of 03 Towers wef 30 Sep 2020. The project will be handed over in group of three towers each. Accordingly, a schedule of handing/ taking over of various towers in the project is as under :-
Commencement of H/O of DUs
A,F & M
01 Oct 2020
B,C & L
01 Nov 2020
30 Nov 2020
31 Dec 2020
2. These timelines are however subject to easing of lockdown imposed due to COVID -19.
3. Allottees desirous of seeing their DUs are welcome to visit the project site after co-ordination with the Project Director, Col RPS Rawat (Retd) on Mobile 08793060310.
Update : As on 07-07-2020
RE-SCHEDULE OF LAST DATE OF PAYMENT IN R/O AWHO PROJECT WAGHOLI (PUNE)
Further to our update dated 08 Jun 2020 with respect to commencement of handing over of DUs. Due to continuation of lockdown in Maharashtra and shortage of labour on site due to COVID-19, the commencement of handing over of DUs at Wagholi, Pune in r/o Towers A, F & M is postponed till 30 Sep 2020 with the last date of payment as 15 Oct 2020. All out efforts will be made to commence handing over prior to 30 Sep 2020 and allottees will be intimated in advance should the situation improve. Allottees wanting to take over their DU shall have to make full payment and obtain clearance from AWHO prior to taking over. The handing over schedule shall be further reviewed in the first week of Sep 2020, based on situation prevailing at that time.
Update : As on 08-06-2020
RE-SCHEDULE OF LAST DATE OF PAYMENT IN R/O AWHO PROJECT WAGHOLI (PUNE)
Further to our update dated 07 Apr 2020 and extension of countrywide lockdown by Govt of India. Fresh dates to commence handing over of DUs of tower ‘A’, ‘F’ &’M’ of AWHO Project Wagholi (Pune) has been postponed to 15 Jul 2020 and last date of payment has been postponed to 31 Jul 2020. Handing/taking for tower ‘A’, ‘F’ and ‘M’ will commence for the allottees who would have paid final dues till 14 Jul 2020. This shall be further reviewed in first week of Jul 2020 based on situation prevailing at that time.
Update : As on 07-04-2020
RE-SCHEDULE OF LAST DATE OF PAYMENT IN R/O AWHO PROJECT WAGHOLI (PUNE)
Due to COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent nationwide lockdown, the last date of payment for allottees of Tower ‘A’, ‘F’ &’M’ of AWHO Project Wagholi (Pune) has been postponed to 30 Jun 2020. Handing/taking for tower ‘A’, ‘F’ and ‘M’ will commence wef 15 Jun 2020 for the allottees who would have final dues till 14 Jun 2020. This shall be further reviewed in last week of May 2020 based on situation prevailing at that time.
Update : As on 25-03-2020
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent nationwide lock down the last date of payment for Pune Wagholi has been postponed as under :-
S.NO. LAST DATE OF PAYMENT POSTPONED TO 1 25 Mar 2020 &
10 Apr 2020
25 APR 2020
Update : as on 24-03-2020
RELAXATION IN PROPERTY TAX FOR EX-SERVICEMEN & WAR WIDOWS
Maharashtra govt has given relaxation in property tax to ex-servicemen and war widows. An extract of the news item is as encl. However, registrants should have a domicile of Maharashtra.
Update : as on 23-03-2020
HANDING/TAKING OVER SCHEDULE
Handing/Taking Over Schedule of AWHO Wagholi is presently postponed by a month due to the effect of COVID-19 Virus, leading to delay in obtaining Occupation Certificate (OC), due to restricted functioning of the State Government. The fresh schedule shall be communicated subsequently, depending on the ground situation.
Update : as on 18-03-2020
PROVISION OF METRO STN
Consequent to request and liaison by AWHO and HQ Southern Command, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (MMRCL) vide their letter dt 27 Feb 2020 have agreed to consider planning a Metro Stn close to AWHO Wagholi project during the preparation of DPR for Ramwadi – Wagholi stretch. This is for info of all allottees.
Update : as on 20-01-2020
Update : Progress as on 31-12-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 97.27%
Constr Progress : 96.00%
Update : as on 17-12-19
WAGHOLI, PUNE : H/O OF DUs
Commencement of DUs handing over planned from Apr 2020 onwards. The Final Statement of Account (FSA) shall be sent towerwise approx 02 months in advance of the handing over date. The current progress of project is 95%.
Update : Progress as on 30-11-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 96.07%
Constr Progress : 94.25%
Update : Progress as on 31-10-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 95.22%
Constr Progress : 93.00%
Update : as on 29-10-19
Update : as on 25-10-19
PUNE WAGHOLI : NOTICE FOR ALLOTTEES
1. It has been observed that after conduct of draw of lots for allotment of DUs and Car Parking, allottees are quite eager to see their individual DUs and have started visiting at site.
2. All allottees are hereby informed that presently the DUs are not ready in all respects and work is being carried out inside the Towers/DUs. Secondly, the lifts inside the Towers are also not fully functional. There are many places which are unprotected & prone to fall, slip which may cause injury to the visitor which sometimes incl men/ladies & children. In addition, movement of allottees inside the Towers/DUs causes hindrance to the ongoing work and thereby affecting progress of work.
Update : as on 15-10-19
Draw result for Pune (Wagholi) Project for DUs & Parking held on 11 Oct 2019 has been uploaded on the website.
Update : Progress as on 30-09-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 94.67%
Constr Progress : 92.20%
Update : Extention of Option Date
1. Reference option letter for specific floor & parking spaces of Pune (Wagholi) Project.
2. The last date of receipt of option has been extended from 13 Sep 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.
3. Allottees are requested to submit their options duly filled with AWHO by due date to enable AWHO to hold the draw smoothly.
Update : Progress as on 31-08-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 93.85%
Constr Progress : 91.00%
Update : as on 26-08-19
Update : Progress as on 31-07-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 93.24%
Constr Progress : 90.10%
Update : as on 30-07-19
Update : as on 17-07-19
Update : as on 09-07-19
ADDITIONAL EXPENDITURE FOR PROVISION OF ELECTRIC SUPPLY
1. AWHO Wagholi Project was planned with a commitment from ‘Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL)’ to provide full power requirement of the project. Accordingly while computing the initial DU cost, the expenditure on this account catered to only the electrical infrastructure within the project, with the assumption that MSEDCL would provide the power at the periphery of the project.
2. MSEDCL has subsequently while sanctioning the required electrical load asked AWHO to bear the expenditure for providing a 10.5 Km feeder (along with standby) from Lonikand Electric Sub Stn, as also provide a switching station on a 600 sq mtr plot within the site. This has led to an additional expenditure, and shall be factored at time of the final costing.
Update : Progress as on 30-06-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 92.83%
Constr Progress : 89.50%
Update : as on 17-06-19
Update : Progress as on 31-05-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 91.98%
Constr Progress : 88.25%
Update : Progress as on 30-04-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 90.27%
Constr Progress : 85.75%
Update : Progress as on 31-03-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 89.76%
Constr Progress : 85.00%
Update : as on 19-03-19
Lt Gen S K Saini, AVSM,YSM,VSM, GOC-in-C, HQ Southern Command visited the AWHO Wagholi, Project site on 07 Mar 2019. The Gen Offr conveyed his appreciation for the good work being done. Few Photographs of the visit are attached.
Times of India, Pune newspaper cutting dated 09 Mar 2019 in respect of Bhama Askhed Water Supply line is att herewith.This pipe line is catering for water supply to Eastern part of Pune under PMC. This pipe line would be passing through Lohegaon, further to Viman Nagar and Kalyani Nagar.
PMRDA would in all likelihood demand water for Wagholi from this pipe line. However, at present there is no assurance from the PMC. Further progress on this issue shall be monitored and intimated
Update : Progress as on 28-02-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 88.90%
Constr Progress : 83.75%
Update : Progress as on 31-01-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 88.05%
Constr Progress : 82.50%
Update : Progress as on 31-12-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 87.20%
Constr Progress : 81.25%
Update : Progress as on 30-11-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 85.32%
Constr Progress : 78.50%
Update : Progress as on 31-10-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 84.40%
Constr Progress : 77.15%
Latest Update : As on 25-10-18
Update of Individual Running Ledger Account (IRLA)
(a) Immediately after transferring amount through bank, allottees are required to intimate Registration No, UTR/NEFT No with Date of Transaction and amount details by e-mail to AWHO.
(b) Members are requested to wait for a minimum period of 15 days before raising any queries on updation of account/non-issue of receipt.
AD FOR DWELLING UNITS AT PUNE WAGHOLI PROJECT
1. Avail last opportunity to own a Dwelling unit from AWHO at Pune Wagholi. Few dwelling units are available for allotment on first come first serve basis. The details of available dwelling units are as under :-
Type of DU
Super Area (Sq Ft)
Tentative cost excl parking cost
2. Prices of dwelling units are likely to be revised wef 01 Jan 2019 onwards.
Update : Progress as on 30-09-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 83.69%
Constr Progress : 76.11%
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 19-09-18)
Progress of work is 74.11% as on 31 Aug 2018.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 02-08-18)
Progress of work is 73.5% as on 31 Jul 2018.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 04-07-18)
Progress of work is 72.2% as on 30 Jun 2018.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 07-06-18)
Progress of work is 70% as on 31 May 2018.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 04-06-18)
EXTENSION OF DUE DATE OF 5th INSTALMENT OF PUNE WAGHOLI PROJECT FROM 31 MAY 2018 TO 08 JUN 2018 DUE TO NATION WIDE BANK STRIKE ON 30 & 31 MAY 2018.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 05-05-18)
Progress of work is 68% as on 30 Apr 2018.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 18-04-18)
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 06-04-18)
Progress of work is 65.7% as on 31 Mar 2018.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 05-04-18)
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 13-03-18)
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 12-03-18)
Progress of work is 64% as on 28 Feb 2018.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 06-02-18)
Progress of work is 62% as on 31 Jan 2018.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 12-01-18)
CHOICE OF SPECIFICATIONS
1. Please refer ‘Choice of Specifications’ clause given at Page No. 2 of Technical Brochure.
2. Sample DUs photographs were uploaded on AWHO Website in the month of Jun 2017 for perusal of allottees for feedback for incorporation/option of finishing & fixtures as given in Technical Brochure. The response from majority of allottees indicate satisfaction with the specifications given in technical brochure and incorporated in the sample flats. Accordingly it has been decided to co-opt the approved specifications in the project. This has the approval of the PMG constituted by the Station Commander.
3. This is for your info please.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 10-01-18)
Progress of work is 60.3% as on 31 Dec 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 06-12-17)
Progress of work is 58.5% as on 30 Nov 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 20-11-17)
Progress of work is 57.5% as on 31 Oct 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 04-10-17)
Progress of work is 53.7% as on 30 Sep 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 29-09-17)
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 05-09-17)
Progress of work is 50.5% as on 31 Aug 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 04-09-17)
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 30-08-17)
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 03-08-17)
Progress of work is 48% as on 31 Jul 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 25-07-17)
The visualization of the Walk Through is depictive in nature. However, for actual specifications please refer Technical Brochure of the project.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 11-07-17)
Progress of work is 45% as on 04 Jul 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 06-07-17)
PRE-PONEMENT OF 3rd INSTALMENT
1. We are glad to inform you that the progress of construction of Pune Wagholi Project is well ahead of the schedule in comparison to the schedule envisaged by us.
2. In view of the above and to keep up with the pace of construction, the management has decided the pre-ponement of the 3rd instalment which is as under :-
Instl No Instalment %age Existing Due Date Revised Instl %age Revised Due Date 3 20% of cost of DU 13 Nov 2017 10% 01 Sep 2017 10% 15 Dec 2017
4. Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 29-06-17)
(a) Ref choice of specification clause mentioned at page 2 of TB.
(b) All allottee are hereby intimated that sample flats of all categories are ready on site & PMG detailed for this project has visited these twice in last two month.
(c) As per there suggestions detailed photographs of each type of DU duly finished is uploaded for perusal of allottees.
(d) All allottees are requested to fwd there comments by 20 Jul 2017.
(e) Future course of action on "choice of specification" will be intimated after 20 Jul 2017 after receipt of majority comments.
SAMPLE PHOTOGRAPHS :-
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 16-06-17)
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 13-06-17)
Progress of work is 44% as on 10 Jun 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 17-05-17)
Progress of work is 38.5% as on 30 Apr 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 12-04-17)
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 10-04-17)
Progress of work is 35.5% as on 31 Mar 2017.
Latest Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 02-03-17)
Progress of work is 32% as on 28 Feb 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 20-02-17)
Progress of work is 30.6% as on 15 Feb 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 08-02-17)
Progress of work is 26.8% as on 31 Jan 2017.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 03-01-17)
Present progress of work is 25% as on 30 Dec 2016.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 30-11-16)
Present progress of work is 22% as on 30 Nov 2016.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 16-11-16)
Keeping in view the present bank scenario, due to demonetization of currency and numerous requests received from allottees, the due date for installment due on 15Nov 2016 has been extended to 30Nov 2016. Rest NO change.
Present progress of work is 19% as on 03 Nov 2016.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 04-10-16)
Present progress of work is 15% as on 30 Sep 2016.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 15-09-16)
Present progress of work is 12.25% as on 31 Aug 2016.
Update : Vijay Vihar (as on 15-07-16)
Present progress of work is 9.5% as on 31 Jul 2016.
AMENDMENT IN TECHNICAL BROCHURE
* The following amendments may please be made in column No (d) i.e. Wall Area against Ser No 2 i.e. Super Deluxe Apts (SDA) at Page No 4 of our Technical Brochure :-
(a) FOR : 175
(b) READ: 180
* Rest NO change.
* Inconvenience is regretted please.Pune Wagholi : Updates1. The earlier option of arranging water by “Wagheshwar Badhkam Vyavsik Association” from Bhima River or a dedicated water pipeline from Wadhu (Kd) to AWHO project has not fructified.
2. It has been seen that a number of societies in the vicinity are functioning on ground/tanker based water supply. However, a pipeline from Bhama Ashked is being laid by the State Govt which may cover Wagholi also in the near future, the details of which is not known as of now.
3. The AWHO project Wagholi is therefore being launched on ground/tanker based water supply.
4. The Project will be executed in two Phases, Phase I constr details are:-
(a) Total of 728 DU’s to be constructed as under:-
Ser No Type of DUs No of DUs Approx Super Built up
(i) LXA 112 2100 (ii) SDA 224 1775 (iii) DXA 224 1500 (iv) MDA 84 1225 (v) SFA 84 1070
(b) Central facilities planned to be constructed in Phase- I are:-
(i) Community Hall.
(ii) Shopping Centre.
(c) Swimming pool has been planned in Phase-II.
(d) Details of Phase-II will be intimated later.
5. Approval of building plans with enhanced FSI is in process.
Environmental clearance for AWHO project at Pune (Wagholi) has been granted by the Govt of Maharashtra Environment Dept in the last week of Dec 2013.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN.
The land measuring approx 21 acres is located around 200 m North of Wagholi Road-Lohegaon. 15 kms from Pune Railway Station and 09 kms from Airport. Civic amenities within 02 kms respectively.
Phase-I : Phase-I under construction. LXA, SDA, DXA, MDA and SFA in 12 towers (728 Dweling Units). Central amenities shall be common to both phases.
Framed RCC Structure with all modern Specifications.
Army personnel (serving/retired), widows of army personnel who are in receipt of family pension and parents of unmarried Fatal Battle/ Other Casualties (Eligible only if applying within five years of demise of son/daughter) are eligible to apply. Those who already own a DU/Plot allotted by AWHO earlier are not eligible to apply. Those who have applied in Demand Survey for various stations and waitlisted registrants of Annual / Spot schemes are also eligible to apply.
Probable Date of Completion
Contact DetailsProject Director :-
Col RPS Rawat (Retd)
Tele/ Fax : 020-26353463
Mobile : 08793060310
Configuration & Cost
Pls see "latest costs"