* Allottees of Coimbatore Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Coimbatore Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000123
Bank Name : Canara Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : CNRB0019122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Update : As on 10-03-2021
Update : As on 23-02-2021
TNRERA REGISTRATION OF AWHO COIMBATORE, PHASE - I
1. It is intimated that vide its order dated 17 Feb 2021, TNRERA has ordered registration of the project with TNRERA on or before 24 Feb 2021. Action is at hand for compliance with the order.
2. A registration fee of Rs 12,51,788/- (Rupees twelve lakhs fifty one thousand seven hundred thirty eight only) is required to be paid upfront alongwith application for TNRERA registration. The same is being paid out of Society Corpus Fund of the project, since the Project Fund is in the negative as on date.
3. It is further intimated that costs towards TNRERA registration including the Registration Fee, Consultancy charges and other incidental expenditure for ibid TNRERA registration of the project and follow up actions shall be recovered from allottees proportionate to super area of their DUs. Exact amount of the same shall be intimated as and when final state of expenditure is known.
4. This is for information of all concerned.
Update : As on 17-02-2021
Update : As on 22-12-2020
Update : As on 04-12-2020
AWHO PROJECT RAMAN VIHAR COIMBATORE
1. Dy MD (Technical ) Brig DN Bhatt will be visiting AWHO Proj Raman Vihar Coimbatore site on 12 Dec 20 to inspect the progress on rectification of defects. Allottees if desirous of interacting with Dy MD (Technical) may assemble in Community Hall on 12 Dec 20 at 1200hrs, keeping social distancing norms in view.
2. Only allottees are requested to interact with the Dy MD on their issues. No tenants will be entertained
Update : As on 06-10-2020
NOTICE FOR ALLOTTEES OF RAMAN VIHAR, COIMBATORE PROJECT
1. Refer directions of the Principal Secretary, Housing & Urban Development Department & Chairman (TN RERA), Chennai to IG (Registrar) for non registration of DUs (copy attached).
2. AWHO has decided to challenge the above mentioned direction / order before the Appellate Authority to facilitate the allottees to recommence the process of registration of their sale deeds.
Update : As on 02-09-2020
Update : As on 28-08-2020
Update : As on 21-08-2020
COIMBATORE (RAMAN VIHAR) VIDEO CONFERENCE : 23 AUG 2020 (1100HRS)
1. The video conference will commence at 1100hrs on 23 Aug 2020. The link will be active at 1045hrs on 23 Aug 2020. The sequence of video conference will be as under :-
(a) Issues pertaining to the Coimbatore project will be clarified in the first 20-25 minutes by MD and reps of AWHO.
(b) Views of senior officer allottees of the project will be solicited.
(c) Open session.
2. It is requested that due decorum be maintained during the conduct of the video conference.
Update : As on 14-08-2020
COIMBATORE (RAMAN VIHAR) : VIDEO CONFERENCE
1. A video conference through Google Meet is being scheduled between AWHO and allottees of Raman Vihar Coimbatore project on 23 Aug 2020 at 1100 hrs to clarify a few issues and amicably resolve other issues.
3. Project Director, Coimbatore will also make central arrangements (keeping social distancing norms) for allottees residing within the project so as to facilitate their attendance. In case you are residing within the project, you are also requested to confirm your attendance for the central arrangement at the above given mail id.
4. The confirmation should reach us latest by 1700 hrs on 19 Aug 2020(Wednesday). Confirmations received after 1700 hrs on 19 Aug 2020 will leave insufficient time for AWHO to make arrangements, thus may not be accepted.
Update : As on 18-02-2020
ARBITRATION / COURT CASES UPDATE/PROGRESS
Contracts concluded with M/S Sreedevi Infra Constructions Pvt Ltd was cancelled due to default of contractor and balance work has been completed through other agency at Risk & Cost of Contractor. Arbitration award has been published by Sole Arbitrator in favour of AWHO which has been challenged by Contractor in High Court, Delhi. Any amount received by AWHO through decree of court after exhausting all legal remedies by both the parties, shall be credited to Project Account.
Update : As on 30-01-2020
Update : As on 19-12-19
Update : As on 23-09-19
Update : As on 16-05-19
UPDATE : COIMBATORE (RAMAN VIHAR)
The AWHO is constrained to inform the allottees of Raman Vihar, Coimbatore Project that the formation of Adhoc User Committee as a prelude to the formation and registration of Association of Apartment Owners and subsequent handing over the maintenance of all Common Amenities and Services in the Project to the duly formed Association are kept in abeyance in view of pendency of a Writ Petition filed by the President of RVAOA against the AWHO at the High Court of Madras.
Update : As on 06-05-19
Update : As on 29-03-19
It has been decided that no caretaking charges (for all types of dwelling units) in Coimbatore (Raman Vihar) project be levied till commencement of registration of the properties of the project.
Update : As on 22-03-19
Update : As on 07-03-19
Update : As on 05-03-19
CLARIFICATION ON LAND TO PHASE-I ALLOTTEES OF RAMAN VIHAR PROJECT COIMBATORE
Above letter has already been forwarded to all allottees by Email.
Update : As on 07-02-19
CIRCULAR TO ALLOTTEES FOR TIMELY PAYMENT OF PROPERTY TAX
1. All allottees are required to pay the property tax for their respective DUs for the period of 01 Oct 2018 to 31 Mar 2019 and on a half yearly basis thereafter.
2. The payment of Property Tax may be done online by logging into the Coimbatore Municipal Corporation website www.ccmc.gov.in. Payment can also be made in Cash/ DD/ Cheque at the Coimbatore North Zone Corporation tax office branches.
Update : As on 31-01-19
Update : As on 30-01-19
Update : As on 08-01-19
Revised due date of commencement of caretaking charges for all types of DUs in Coimbatore project is 31 Jan 2019.
Update : As on 19-12-18
Update : As on 11-12-18
Latest Update : As on 27-11-18
POSTPONEMENT : ALLOTTEES MEETING
Allottee meeting scheduled at 1100h on 28 Nov 2018 is postponed to 09 Dec 2018 as per request received from a number of allottees on telephone and through e-mail. Inconvenience caused is regretted.
Update : As on 22-11-18
Update : As on 20-11-18
Update : As on 25-10-18
Update of Individual Running Ledger Account (IRLA)
(a) Immediately after transferring amount through bank, allottees are required to intimate Registration No, UTR/NEFT No with Date of Transaction and amount details by e-mail to AWHO.
(b) Members are requested to wait for a minimum period of 15 days before raising any queries on updation of account/non-issue of receipt.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 10-10-18)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 10-09-18)
Progress of work is 98% as on 31 Aug 2018.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 07-09-18)
Latest Update : Raman Vihar (as on 23-08-18)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 17-07-18)
ESTABLISHMENT OF RECEPTION CELL : COIMBATORE PROJECT
(a) A reception Cell has been established at the Raman Vihar Complex to facilitate the handing/taking over of DUs.
(b) Allottees are requested to contact Rxn Cell regarding any clarification related to handing/taking over and before scheduling their visit to the site. The contact details of reception Cell are as under:-
(i) Land line number - 0422-2976699
(ii) Nk A Karthik A, JE (Civ) - Mob 7051098858
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 06-07-18)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 30-06-18)
Progress of work is 96.5% as on date.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 14-05-18)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 02-05-18)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 11-04-18)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 04-04-18)
1. All site Engrs are busy in financial closure of accounts and physical verification of works.
2. ln view of the above no Engrs can be deputed to conduct visit of allottees or their relatives to the AWHO site till 11 Apr 2018. Thereafter, allottees can visit the site as per schedule given below:-
(a) Wednesdays : 1400 hrs 1700 hrs
(b) Saturdays : 0900 hrs 1300 hrs
3. Allottees may contact Project Director in advance to plan their visit at site or for any site clarification.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 28-03-18)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 21-02-18)
Progress of work is 87% as on 31 Jan 2018.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 06-02-18)
The results of the Coimbatore (Raman Vihar) project draw for specific DU & parking held on 17 Jan 18 have been declared. The same has been intimated to the allottees through their registered e-rnails. Allottees are welcome to visit the project office after prior intimation to see the progress & sample flat only.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 19-01-18)
* Allottees of Coimbatore project are requested to visit their allotted DU or sample DU with prior intimation to Project Director, Coimbatore to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
* Address and Contract details of the Project Director is as under :-
Col S Chakraborty, Project Director Coimbatore
Army Welfare Housing Organisation
Anna Nagar, Chinnavedampatti – Post
Coimbatore – 641049.
Tele : 0422 - 2666057 / 3191007 (Off)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 18-01-18)
Coimbatore (Raman Vihar) project draw for specific DU & parking held on 17 Jan 18. Allottees are welcome to visit the project office after prior intimation to see the progress & sample flat only.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 11-01-18)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 13-12-17)
DRAW FOR SPECIFIC DU NO, FLOOR & PARKING SPACES
The draw for specific DU No, Floor & Parking spaces of Coimbatore project will now be held on 17 Jan 2018 (Wednesday) at HQ AWHO, Kashmir House, New Delhi from 1030 hours. Allottees are welcome to attend the draw under own arrangements.
Allottees who have already submitted their options need not send the options again. However, allottees who have not yet submitted their options are requested to exercise their options. Options (duly completed), should reach HQ AWHO the latest by 05 Jan 2018.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 07-12-17)
Progress of work is 79% as on 30 Nov 2017.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 07-11-17)
POSTPONEMENT OF PDC: COIMBATORE PROJECT
1. Due to unavoidable circumstances/technical reasons the Probable Date of Completion (PDC) of the project is being revised to 31 Mar 2018.
2. There is NO change in the amount of installments and other terms and conditions.
3. Inconvenience caused is regretted.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 20-10-17)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 12-10-17)
POSTPONMENT OF COMPUTERISED DRAW FOR ALLOTMENT OF SPECIFIC DU NO & PARKING SPACES
The draw for specific DU No, Floor & Parking spaces for Coimbatore project scheduled to be conducted on 31 Oct 2017 has been postponed, due to unavoidable circumstances/technical reasons. The fresh date will be intimated shortly. However, allottees who have not yet submitted their options are requested to exercise their options immediately.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 25-09-17)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 17-08-17)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 25-07-17)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 16-06-17)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 08-05-17)
Progress of work is 74% as on 30 Apr 2017.
UPDATE : COIMBATORE (RAMAN VIHAR)
Dy MD (Tech) visited AWHO Project site of Coimbatore (Raman Vihar) on 19 Apr 17 to carry out on site review of the progress of work. All aspects of the project like progress, quality, status of services, provision of amenities etc have been reviewed in detail, keeping in mind the revised PDC of Dec 17. The progress is on track to be able to commence handing over of DUs by Dec 17. Accordingly, the Option Letter is being issued shortly followed by draw of lots which, tentatively, is scheduled for Jul 17.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 19-04-17)
Progress of work is 72% as on 31 Mar 2017.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 12-04-17)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 07-03-17)
POSTPONEMENT OF PDC: COIMBATORE PROJECT
* The Coimbatore project was retendered in Feb 2016. Since then the work has progressed from 41% to 70% as on date. The work of main contract is going on as per schedule. It is assured that all efforts are being made to commence handing over wef Dec 2017.
* However, the Probable Date of Completion (PDC) of the project is being revised to Dec 2017. The revision has been necessiated due to delay in approval of STP and External Electric Supply System by local auth.
* There is NO change in the amount of installments and other terms and conditions.
* Inconvenience to the allottees is regretted please.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 02-03-17)
Progress of work is 70% as on 28 Feb 2017.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 13-12-16)
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 02-12-16)
Progress of work is 68% as on 30 Nov 2016.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 07-11-16)
Progress of work is 65% as on 31 Oct 2016.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 12-09-16)
COST REVIEW OF ROW HOUSE IN COIMBATORE PROJECT
After analysis of the finances in Coimbatore Project, the cost of Row Houses being constructed has been reviewed and the latest costing has been pegged at Rs. 57,19,508/-. Necessary cost adjustments to previous allottees of Row House will be done at the time of preparation of Final Statements of Accounts.
Progress of work is 56% as on 31 Aug 2016.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 08-08-16)
Progress of work is 52% as on 31 Jul 2016.
Pls refer to letter regarding amendments in Small Family Apartment (at link below).
As only one allottee has responded, no modifications to the original plan shall be undertaken.
Update : Raman Vihar (as on 22-07-16)
Update :Raman Vihar (as on 08-07-16)
Progress of work is 49% as on 30 Jun 2016.
RECOMMENCEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION : AWHO PROJECT AT COIMBATORE
Consequent to cancellation of original contract, the risk and cost tender has been concluded. Based on lowest quote received, the revised costing of DUs would be as under:-
Ser No Type of DUs Total Cost Difference (Rs in Lakhs) Existing
(Rs in Lakhs)
(Rs in Lakhs)
(a) SFA 18.20 19.67 1.47 (b) MDA 25.70 27.80 2.10 (c) DXA 32.30 34.93 2.63 (d) SDA 39.80 43.05 3.25 (e) LXA 45.00 48.67 3.67 (f) RH 43.60 46.55 2.95
Difference of existing and revised cost of DUs is to be recovered from the defaulted Contractor. Pending the outcome of Arbitration Judgement, the allottees will be required to pay the difference in cost which will be refunded once recovery is made from the Contractor.
In view of the fact mentioned at Para 2 above, allottees are required to pay the difference of amount in three installments which has been added on a proportionate basis to the existing installments as given below :-
(Rs in Lakhs)
Difference Amount to be Paid in Addition to Amount of Installments Intimated Earlier Due date 4th/3rd of instalment
(20% cost of DU)
Due date 5th/4th of instalment
(15% cost of DU)
Last installment 5% Cost of DU,
cost of Parking & Escalation
01 May 2016/
18 Oct 2016/
24 Nov 2016
31 Aug 2016/
18 Jan 2017/
02 Mar 2017
To be intimated later SFA 1.47 Rs 74,000/- Rs 55,000/- Rs 18,000/- MDA 2.10 Rs 1,05,000/- Rs 79,000/- Rs 26,000/- DXA 2.63 Rs 1,32,000/- Rs 99,000/- Rs 32,000/- SDA 3.25 Rs 1,63,000/- Rs 1,22,000/- Rs 41,000/- LXA 3.67 Rs 1,84,000/- Rs 1,38,000/- Rs 45,000/- RH 2.95 Rs 1,48,000/- Rs 1,11,000/- Rs 37,000/-
The difference of amount calculated must be added to the amount of installments to be paid on the dates as per the payment schedule.
AWHO will make all efforts to keep the final cost within the amount mentioned. PDC of the project is JUN 2017.
Coimbatore is the second largest industrial city in Tamil Nadu and one of the fastest emerging tier III cities in India. Strategically located between Chennai, Bangalore and Kochi. Coimbatore is emerging as an alternative IT and biotech destination, mainly due to its ideal combination of good telecom, power facilities, highly skilled workforce, low cost living, low pollution and rapid infrastructure development.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN
Community hall cum club house, swimming pool, convenient shopping, green parks with jogging tracks, power back up, gated community and eco-friendly green project.
Please see table on home page for eligibility.
Probable Date of Completion
Col MD Nair, SC (Retd)
Army Welfare Housing Organisation (AWHO)
Near Dr.S.N.S Rajalakshmi Arts and Science College
Chinnavedampatti - Post
FAX : 011-23010599