* Allottees of Kochi Silver Sand Island Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Canara Bank account of the Project.
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Kochi Silver Sand Island Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000215
Bank Name : Canara Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : CNRB0019122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 27-01-2023)
REPAIRS TO AFFECTED TOWERS OF AWHO PROJECT, SILVER SAND ISLAND, KOCHI
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 07-06-2022)
LEGAL OPINION ON APPROACH ROAD TO SSI KOCHI PROJECT
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 06-06-2022)
AWHO SILVER SAND ISLAND, KOCHI : MINUTES OF THE VIDEO CONFERENCE HELD ON 05 MAY 2022
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 08-07-21)
AWHO SILVER SAND ISLAND, KOCHI : MINUTES OF THE VIDEO CONFERENCE HELD ON 10 JUN 2021
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 02-12-20)
DISTRIBUTION OF UNDIVIDED SHARE OF LAND (UDSL) IN CHANDERKUNJ ARMY TOWERS
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 02-11-20)
REFUND OF BALANCE PERGOLA COST : AWHO SSI KOCHI
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 25-10-18)
Election for RWA at Chander Kunj Vihar, SSI, Kochi
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 16-07-18)
The 04% rebate on stamp duty on production of the ‘Green Building’ and ‘Property Evaluation Certificate’ shall be available only up till 14 Sep 2018 (six months from 15 Mar 2018 when buildings were assessed for building tax). All allottees are therefore requested to do their registration by the above date in order to avail the discount.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 08-06-18)
REPLY TO FREQUENTLY RAISED QUERIES : AWHO SSI KOCHI
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 06-04-18)
EXEMPTION OF STAMP DUTY RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS FOR AWHO, SILVER SAND ISLAND, KOCHI PROJECT
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 28-03-18)
Draft SALE DEED for purpose of regn upload at SSI, Kochi
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 22-02-18)
REVISED HANDING / TAKING OVER SCHEDULE : SILVER SAND ISLAND KOCHI PROJECT
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 31-07-17)
HANDING TAKING OVER INSTRUCTIONS
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 29-06-17)
1. Based on input from the environment it has been decided to add the following sports/ recreational facilities to the project :-
(ii) Badminton Court.
(iii) Party area on terrace of Towers B and C.
2. Since the above improvements have been made from the savings accruing from deletion of roof top pergola, the amount likely to be refunded to allottees on this account as indicated vide this HQ letter dt 25 Apr 2016 will undergo a slight reduction.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 12-04-17)
ALLOTMENT OF ADDITIONAL DWELLING UNIT (DU) TO THE EXISTING ALLOTTEES IN THE SAME STATION/ PROJECT
Kochi is financial capital of Kerala and very popular station for army personnel. Kochi is well connected by Road, Rail, Air and Sea. It is also gateway for people visiting Lakshadweep Islands.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN
264 DUs in three towers have been planned. Two towers will be 27 (B+S+26) storeyed and one tower will be 15 (S+14) storeyed. Helipads are being provided on 27 storeyed towers to meet the NBC norms. Adequate parkings have been catered in basements, stilts and in open. Adequate lifts are being provided in all towers.
A club house with community hall, few shops, recreation room & health club has been planned.
As per Master Brochure.
Probable Date of Completion
Project DirectorAWHO CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
FAX : 011-23010599
Ser No Types of DUs Super Area (Sqft) Cost of DUs 1st Floor Typical Floor Latest Costing (i)
(ii) DXA (2 BHK + Study) 1757
The work for construction of residential complex consisting of 264 dwelling units at Silver Sand Island has commenced. It consists of two towers of Basement+Stilt+26 storey configuration, club house building, underground tanks and other ancillary structures. Salient features of the projects are as under:-
- Basement under two towers to accommodate car parking
- Rooftop helipads with chain link fencing on two towers to meet fire deptt guidelines
- Automatic fire fighting system
- Pergolas on top of towers
- Separate Clubhouse
- Deep piles upto 55 m depth due to sol conditions are also required for boundary walls, biogas plant, sewage treatment plant and underground water tanks besides the main towers
- The internal roads, drains and electrical ducts are of RCC
- The top soil is to be replaced with good earth brought from outside.