* Allottees of Kochi Silver Sand Island Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project.
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Kochi Silver Sand Island Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000215
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : SYNB0009122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Latest Update : Chander Kunj (as on 17-11-17)
Due to certain administrative changes in the local authorities, there has been a slight delay in obtaining clearances and the Occupation Certificate. However the process is presently in an advanced stage, and the handing over is expected to commence by mid Dec 2017.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 08-11-17)
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 31-07-17)
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 29-06-17)
1. Based on input from the environment it has been decided to add the following sports/ recreational facilities to the project :-
(ii) Badminton Court.
(iii) Party area on terrace of Towers B and C.
2. Since the above improvements have been made from the savings accruing from deletion of roof top pergola, the amount likely to be refunded to allottees on this account as indicated vide this HQ letter dt 25 Apr 2016 will undergo a slight reduction.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 12-06-17)
Present progress of Silver Sand Island Kochi Project is 91 %. To commensurate progress of work on ground, PDC of the project has been changed from Jun 2017 to Oct 2017.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 12-04-17)
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 07-03-17)
Progress of work is 89% as on 28 Feb 2017.
SPECIFIC DWELLING UNIT DRAW
Specific Dwelling Unit & car parking draw held on 03 Feb 2017. Allottees may log in to the wesbite and see their results.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 23-11-16)
Progress of work is 79% as on 31 Oct 2016.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 04-10-16)
Progress of work is 75% as on 30 Sep 2016.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 27-09-16)
Based on the progress of construction, it has become necessary to revise the PDC of the project from Dec 2016 to Jun 2017. The inconvenience caused due to this unavoidable change of PDC is regretted.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 10-08-16)
Progress of work is 71.50% as on 31 Jul 2016.
Update : Chander Kunj (as on 08-07-16)
Progress of work is 69% as on 30 Jun 2016.
REVISION OF PAYMENT SCHEDULE : SILVER SAND ISLAND, KOCHI PROJECT
1. Further to our letter of even No dated 31 Dec 2014 and Para 40 of AWHO Master Brochure- Jul 1987 (as amended).
2. Based on progress of construction, it has become necessary to revise the payment schedule of the above project. The instalments have been postponed as under :-
(a) Allottees Whose 5th Instalment is Due for Payment on 14 Apr 2016.
Type of Payment
15% Cost of DU
14 Apr 2016
14 Aug 2016
(b) For Late Allottees Whose 4th Instalment is due on 17 Jun 2016.
Type of Payment
15% Cost of DU
17 Jun 2016
14 Aug 2016
3.There is No change in the amount of instalment and other terms and conditions including Probable Date of Completion (PDC).
4. Initial allottees who have already made lump sum payment as per Para 4 (a) of the Booking letter may ignore the communication regarding postponement of instalment.
CONSTRUCTION OF FLYOVER AT VYTTILA JN NEAR AWHO COLONY AT KOCHI
Government of Kerala has accorded approval for a fly over at Vyttila junction which is a very prominent junction on bye pass of NH 47 and state high way Ernakulum – Kottayam (main access to Silver Sand Island). This will reduce the traffic congestion at Vyttila which is a traffic hub consisting of Inter State Bus Terminus, Metro Station and Water Transport. All of these are at a walking distance from the ongoing AWHO project site. This factor affects appreciation and adds to the project value.
Sample flat is ready. Photographs of the same are uploaded. Allottees may also visit the sample flat.
Kochi is financial capital of Kerala and very popular station for army personnel. Kochi is well connected by Road, Rail, Air and Sea. It is also gateway for people visiting Lakshadweep Islands.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION OPEN
264 DUs in three towers have been planned. Two towers will be 27 (B+S+26) storeyed and one tower will be 15 (S+14) storeyed. Helipads are being provided on 27 storeyed towers to meet the NBC norms. Adequate parkings have been catered in basements, stilts and in open. Adequate lifts are being provided in all towers.
A club house with community hall, few shops, recreation room & health club has been planned.
As per Master Brochure.
Probable Date of Completion
Project DirectorAWHO CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP
FAX : 011-23010599
Ser No Types of DUs Super Area (Sqft) Cost of DUs 1st Floor Typical Floor Latest Costing (i)
(ii) DXA (2 BHK + Study) 1757
The work for construction of residential complex consisting of 264 dwelling units at Silver Sand Island has commenced. It consists of two towers of Basement+Stilt+26 storey configuration, club house building, underground tanks and other ancillary structures. Salient features of the projects are as under:-
- Basement under two towers to accommodate car parking
- Rooftop helipads with chain link fencing on two towers to meet fire deptt guidelines
- Automatic fire fighting system
- Pergolas on top of towers
- Separate Clubhouse
- Deep piles upto 55 m depth due to sol conditions are also required for boundary walls, biogas plant, sewage treatment plant and underground water tanks besides the main towers
- The internal roads, drains and electrical ducts are of RCC
- The top soil is to be replaced with good earth brought from outside.