* Allottees of Gurgaon Sector-95 Project are advised to remit funds through NEFT/RTGS /NET Banking to Syndicate Bank account of the Project.
* Details are as follows :
Name of Beneficiary : AWHO Gurgaon Sector-95 Project
Bank A/c No : 91222160000119
Bank Name : Syndicate Bank
Bank Address : Kashmir House, Rajaji Marg, New Delhi-110011
IFS CODE : SYNB0009122
Type of account : SB
* After effecting remittance, members are requested to follow up with a mail to AWHO indicating the UTR No and Regn No for linking with individual account of member.
Update : As on 02-04-19
Update : Progress as on 31-03-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 89.81%
Constr Progress : 82.30%
Update : As on 07-03-19
Update : Progress as on 28-02-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 87.62%
Constr Progress : 78.50%
Update : As on 15-02-19
CLOSURE OF CHEMICAL FACTORY
1. Due to sustained efforts by AWHO with the "State Pollution Control Board" the owner of the chemical factory adjacent to AWHO Sector–95, Gurgaon has been asked to shut down and subsequently shift the factory.
2. A copy of the letter to this effect from the owner of the factory addressed to the Regional Officer, State Pollution Control Board is enclosed here.
Update : As on 06-02-19
Update : Progress as on 31-01-19
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 86.76%
Constr Progress : 77.00%
Update : As on 31-01-19
Update : As on 10-01-19
Update : Progress as on 31-12-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 85.89%
Constr Progress : 75.50%
Update : As on 13-12-18
Update : Progress as on 30-11-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 84.63%
Constr Progress : 73.10%
Update : As on 15-11-18
Update : Progress as on 31-10-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 83.94%
Constr Progress : 72.10%
Update : As on 25-10-18
Update of Individual Running Ledger Account (IRLA)
(a) Immediately after transferring amount through bank, allottees are required to intimate Registration No, UTR/NEFT No with Date of Transaction and amount details by e-mail to AWHO.
(b) Members are requested to wait for a minimum period of 15 days before raising any queries on updation of account/non-issue of receipt.
Update : Progress as on 30-09-18
Project Progress (Including Land Cost) : 82.67%
Constr Progress : 70.00%
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 16-10-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 04-10-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 04-09-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 23-08-18)
GURGAON SEC-95 : LATEST UPDATE
1. The new contractor M/S Baba Construction Pvt Ltd were given the work order and handed over the site on 11 Aug 2018.
2. Work has commenced by holding a `Havan’ at site followed by tree plantation on 15 Aug 2018.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 16-08-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 14-08-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 07-08-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 28-05-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 17-05-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 09-02-18)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 19-01-18)
LATEST UPDATE : SECTOR-95, GURGAON
1. Consequent to the cancellation of contract with M/s Ramprastha Promoter & Developers Pvt Ltd (RPDL) on 05 Jan 2018, action to re-commence construction as per the timelines given below has been initiated :-
Assembling of BOOs at site for finalization of inventories 16 Jan 2018 Submission of Board Proceedings with inventories of completed and incomplete work 16 Feb 2018 Notice for Issue of Tender (NIT) 29 Jan 2018 Completion of tendering process 30 Jun 2018 Re-commencement of work 01 Jul 2018 Completion of work 30 Sep 2019
2. It is assured that AWHO is taking all necessary steps/ actions which are in the best interest of the allottees to ensure early completion of work with high standard of execution.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 05-01-18)
* RERA Registration of the project has been completed.
* The contract of M/s Ramprastha Promoter & Developers Pvt Ltd has been cancelled on 05 Jan 18.
* The sequence of actions for restarting the work has been initiated. Early commencement of construction is envisaged. Further updates will be given soon.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 14-11-17)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 25-09-17)
LATEST UPDATE : SECTOR-95, GURGAON
A meeting was held as per schedule between the Executive Committee of AWHO and the apex management team of M/s Ramprastha Promoters & Developers Pvt Ltd on 19 Sep 2017. The contractor underlined his commitment to complete the project regardless of cost. A fund infusion plan of Rs 25 Crore in three transactions starting 31 Oct onward till 15 Dec 2017 was formalized targeting completion within twelve months.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 05-09-17)
UPDATE AWHO PROJECT SECTOR-95 : GURGAON
* The concerns regarding slow progress of work at the site were discussed by the higher management during the 134th Executive Committee Meeting of AWHO held on 23 Aug 17.
* After detailed deliberation on the options available it was decided to summon the Apex Management of M/s Ramprastha Promoters & Development Private Limited for way ahead.
* The meeting is scheduled in third week of Sep 17 and further updates will be provided.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 17-08-17)
LATEST UPDATE : SECTOR-95, GURGAON
1. A meeting was held between representatives of the allottees and MD, AWHO at HQ AWHO on 16 Aug 2017.
2. Progress of the project was discussed alongwith reasons for the delay. It was apprised that AWHO is making all out efforts to complete the project which was well appreciated.
3. Final decision on the Contract management will be taken in a meeting of the Higher Management scheduled in last week of August. Allottees would be informed accordingly.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 21-07-17)
AWHO PROJECT AT SECTOR – 95 GURGAON
1. The rate of progress at site has been under intense scrutiny by HQ AWHO. Several measures have been implemented to accelerate the pace of work.
2. In continuation of the efforts to achieve early completion, a series of meetings with the higher management of M/s Ramprastha Promoters and Developers Pvt Ltd and MD AWHO were held on 18 Apr, 24 Apr, 02 May and 12 May 2017. As an outcome, the following was achieved :-
(a) A contractual obligation to complete the project by 30 Apr 18 has been signed.
(b) M/s Ramprastha Promoters and Developers Pvt Ltd has been insisted upon to give a time bound schedule for infusion of funds in the project.
3. Further measures to protect the interest of allottees are being contemplated.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 16-04-17)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 19-04-17)
Progress of work is 68% as on 31 Mar 2017.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 28-02-17)
ENHANCEMENT OF BACKUP POWER SUPPLY
1. A communication to allottees of Gurgaon Sector-95 inviting their views on enhancing the backup power supply to 5 KW for LXA/SDA/DXA and 3 KW for SFA against the present provision of 1.2 KW was sent by email, and the same was also uploaded on Website.
2. A total of 320 responses were received of which 265 allottees have expressed willingness. As per the intimation, Nil response is being considered as willingness for the additional power back up. Hence , the majority view is for provision of additional power back up.
3. Keeping in mind the majority view as well as the ‘valued addition’ this provision gives to the property and also since the allottees have already been informed that majority view would be implemented, provision of additional back power supply is being executed. The exact cost would be `intimated at the time of final costing.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 07-02-17)
Progress of work is 66.5% as on 31 Jan 2017.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 03-01-17)
Progress of work is 65% as on 31 Dec 2016.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 06-12-16)
Keeping in mind the ongoing difficulties that our allottees are facing due to existing banking scenario, it has been decided to further extend the due date for payment of 6th/5th/4th/3rd (as applicable) installment from 16 Dec 2016 to 16 Jan 2017. Rest NO change.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 02-12-16)
Progress of work is 63% as on 30 Nov 2016.
In view of the present bank scenario, due to demonetization of currency and numerous requests received from allottees, the due date for payment of 6th/5th/4th/3rd (as applicable) installment for Gurgaon, Sector-95 Project has been extended from 30 Nov 2016 to 16 Dec 2016. Rest NO change.
Due to concerted pressure on the Contractor to speed up the work, an agreement to infuse additional funds into the project has been arrived at. An Escrow Account has now been opened between the builder, M/s Ramprastha Promoters & Developers Pvt Ltd and AWHO to ensure application for the work only. This will help in flow of funds and consequently speeding up of the work, with adequate accountability attached.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 07-11-16)
Physical progress is approx 62% as on 31 Oct 2016.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 13-10-16)
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 12-09-16)
Physical progress is approx 60.27% as on 31 Aug 2016.REGISTRATION CLOSED w.e.f. 24 AUG 2016
However, registration for widow quota is still openfor eligible widows only.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 08-08-16)
Physical progress is approx 60% as on 31 Jul 2016.
Update : Shanti Vihar (as on 08-07-16)
UPDATE : GURGAON SECTOR - 95
Due to inadequate resources infusion by the Contractor, the progress at site is slow. However, continuous efforts are on to expedite the progress. Meetings with top management have been held three times in last four months and also fortnightly review meetings are being held with at site to ensure increased speed of work. Due to these efforts, working strength, which was around 300 till the months of Feb/ Mar, has increased to 600 plus in the last month. Pressure is on to increase resources further. The allottees will be kept updated.
Physical progress is approx 59% as on 30 Jun 2016.
* RCC structure and brick work completed.
* External plaster and finishes under progress.
REVISION OF PAYMENT SCHEDULE1. Based on progress of construction, it has become necessary to revise the payment schedule and PDC of the above project. The instalment of 10% cost of DU which is due on 15 Jun 2016 has been postponed as under:-
(a) Allottees Whose 6th (10%) Instalment is Due for Payment on 15 Jun 2016.
Due Date For Read 6 10% Cost of DU 15 Jun 2016 30 Nov 2016
(b) For Late Allottees Who are Not Covered Under Para 1(a) Above.
Due Date For Read 5/4/3 10% Cost of DU 15 Jun 2016 30 Nov 2016
2. There is no change in the amount of instalment and other terms and conditions.
3. The PDC of the Project has also been revised from Nov 2016 to Jun 2017.
4. Initial allottees who have already made lump sum payment as per Para 4 (a) of the Booking letter may ignore the communication regarding postponement of instalment.
5. The inconvenience caused due to this unavoidable postponement is regretted.
With reference to notice posted on 03 Jul 2015 regarding provisioning of grabage chutes, the majority view is against the same. Therefore, it has been decided not to provide garbage chutes in the project.
General The complex is being constructed on a 24.53 acre plot. Turnkey project at Sector 95 Gurgaon. The project is being executed by a reputed builder who is also the owner of this land and has earlier developed a number of large residential projects in Ghaziabad and is also constructing a number of projects in Gurgaon.
Location The site is located in Sector- 95, Gurgaon and is accessible by Pataudi Road on the North, 60m proposed Master plan road on the South and 24m. proposed sector road on the East. Location is most sought after residential area in NCR due to its proximity to the Domestic and International Airports. The locality is fast developing with all civic amenities in vicinity. Surrounding areas are being developed for Housing.
Concept The Housing Project has been planned with a total of 1221 Dwelling Units of different types such as Luxury, Super Deluxe, Deluxe and Small Family Apartments, to be constructed in 17 multi-storeyed towers with varying number of floor configurations of Stilt+7 to Stilt+23. Each tower consists of 4 DUs per floor and the DUs are designed for 2/3/4 BHK.
All towers have Basements with sufficient area for parking of cars, with adequate space for movement. The Stilts shall also be utilized for parking. The clusters are placed in such a way that each DU gets sufficient natural ventilation and light. The scheme is planned to fulfill all the essential requirements of the occupants. Windows and openings are designed to give full privacy to each DU. The entire layout of the project is designed to suit the shape of land. The blocks are placed in different interconnected pockets in such a way that each pocket gets large landscaped green areas, sufficient internal access and space for open surface parking. Proper attention is being given for the provision of street lighting and external services. Adequate parking space has been provided within the complex. A total of 1832 parking has been planned under stilt, basement and in the open area
A separate pocket is planned to accommodate Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of the society as mandated in the bye laws.
• A Club building along with open air Swimming Pool and other sports facilities will be provided. Club building is designed to accommodate RWA office, Banquet Hall, Restaurant, 2 Nos Squash Courts, Halls for indoor games viz. Billiards, Table Tennis, Card Room etc, Conference Hall, Library, Guest Rooms etc with sufficient Nos of Toilets. In addition, Children’s play area and 1 open Skating Rink will be provided.
• There is also a provision for 2 Nos open Tennis Courts, 4 Nos open Badminton Courts, and 2 Nos Basket Ball Courts. A small Shopping Complex is provided for daily needs.
• Luxury Apartments will have a separate open air Swimming Pool along with allied facilities.
• Security systems: CCTV surveillance cameras at exit/entry points of all towers.
Retired/Serving Army Personnel & their widows and also parents of unmarried fatal battle/ other casualty (if applied within five years of demise of their son/daughter) who are in receipt of family pension from CDA (P) Allahabad can apply.
Owners/allottees & existing waitlisted registrants can also apply. However they will be considered as priority II.
Probable Date of Completion
PDC under revision.
Army Welfare Housing Organisation
AWHO Complex, Sector-49, Southy City II
Mob : 9717770341; 9216912225
(08.00 am to 05.00 pm)
Configuration & Cost
Type of Dwelling Unit
Approx Super Area (Sq ft)
Total No of DUs
Approx Tentative Cost (in Lacs) per DU
Small Family Apartment
Drawing/Dining, two Bed Rooms, two Toilets, Kitchen and Balconies.
Deluxe Apartment (DXA)
Drawing and Dining, two Bed Rooms, Study, two Toilets, Kitchen and Balconies
Super Deluxe Apartment (SDA)
Drawing and dining, Kitchen, Three Bed Rooms, three Toilets, one Dress, Store and Balconies.
Luxury Apartment (LXA)
Drawing and Dining, Kitchen, four Bed Rooms, three Toilets, one Dress, Store and Balconies.
Following types of DUs are being constructed :-
Note : Cost of parking shall be extra.